• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

The wait for Sunday is becoming unbearable every week thanks to this show (it's like crack, or what I'd imagine crack to be like).

Good thing my finals are out of the way this week.

As excited as all of you seem to be about the series, so far there is not really much going on. Lot's of small stories and build up but little action taking place. Even Lanister lost his nerve and didn't climb the steps and behead the Bernie clone and be done with the little fanatic before he could flap his gums.

That and a serious lack of boobs.

3 hours ago, red321 said:

They have moved in to warp speed in Season 6...the story is really moving along. Instead of 1-2 reveals per episode it is 4...5...6. Very satisfying to watch.

There were no reveals last episode.

Not one boobie the entire show. 

Here is what I think regarding Arya and the Waif...

Ill put a spoiler tag on it even though this is 100% theory...

I think they're the same person. I think the Waif is just the "no one" personality of Arya that's trying to get rid of the real Arya personality.  If you think about it, the only two people who ever see the Waif is Arya and Jaqen. And Jaqen never talks to Arya with the Waif in the room. He always makes her leave.

I think the Waif will end up killing Arya. It'll be a huge shock to everyone Arya is dead but then when the Waif returns to Jaqen, she will remove her face and it will turn out to be Arya. Jaqen will then ask who the girl is and she will finally be able to respond that she is No One.

Just my thoughts.

12 hours ago, cezero said:

okay, so i'm a little obsessed now, sorry.  GRRM has done this to me with the 20 years thing with the books, so finally seeing what's next is pretty rad. 

Hide contents

bran's vision in ep 6, frame by frame. it's like the three eyed raven did a neo-matrix download thing into bran. 

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/6n96.mp4

pretty sure that's jaime sitting on the iron throne after killing aerys. still don't trust him, and now i see why the producers of the show made the scene with him and cersei a little more risque than it was in the books. not sure what to make of the wildfire scene yet.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure Jaime was sitting on the throne in the books after killing aerys...I seem to recall when, Robert I think it was, game in to the throne room Jamie was sitting on the throne and said something about how it was uncomfortable.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jaime_Lannister

Lord Tywin's men, led by Ser Elys Westerling and Lord Roland Crakehall, burst into the throne room in time to see that Jaime had killed the king, forestalling any chance for Jaime to steal away and let someone else claim responsibility. Jaime told them to advise all who were still fighting that the king was dead and to spare anyone who yielded. Lord Crakehall then asked whether a new king should be proclaimed as well, indicating that it could be Lord Tywin or Robert Baratheon or that even a new Targaryen king could be proclaimed. Jaime mused for a moment on the possibility of choosing Viserys Targaryen or Rhaegar's son, Aegon, as the new king with Lord Tywin as his Hand, but, realising that both boys shared the same blood as Aerys and thus the same propensity for madness, Jaime declared to Crakehall that it was all the same to him. He then seated himself on the Iron Throne, waiting to see who would come to claim it. He was found sitting there with his golden sword across his legs when Lord Eddard Stark rode into the hall with his men to claim the throne for Robert Baratheon. Jaime gave up the throne to Eddard, proclaiming it to be an uncomfortable seat.

Ok, not Robert, but Stark.