• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

3 hours ago, red321 said:

Agreed, the note was for Blackfish, not Jamie...but I do wonder if Jamie will head to Winterfell to fulfill his oath to protect the Stark children...really kind of the only reason for Blackfish to bring it up.

My thought was the last note she wrote to send by Raven was for Littlefinger.

http://mashable.com/2016/06/07/sansa-stark-letter-deciphered/?utm_cid=a-vt-rr#xdm3b7Rvogql

Spoiler

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

Seriously, there is just way too much going on right now. A Man cannot wrap up a show with this many plotlines and so few episodes.

I was mildly disappointed with this episode for just a couple of reasons. I think we all thought something else was going on behind the scenes with Arya, yet it turned out that there was really nothing. Jaquin mindfuck? No. Syrio back from the dead? No. Lazy storytelling? Yes.

The other bit was the outcome of the siege of Riverrun. I'm not sure how that outcome really propels the plot forward. Blackish brought back only to die off screen. The Tully army reformed only to lay down their weapons. Brianne reunited with Jamie on opposite sides only to go their separate ways. Perhaps we will see a twist by the end of the season, but I really did expect to see the Tully's head north to help Sansa. With the battle next week that's probably off the table.

Loved the bit with Cersi and the Mountain though. Looks like she's gona "burn them all"

Was anyone else hoping the Greyjoys were going to be the ones that showed up and smoked the masters, proving their worth to Daenerys?  

Instead we got a very anti climatic Daenerys coming back and doing what she always does...saving the people.

Kind of weird. I was right about the Sansa/Brienne letter but not much came of it unless Jaime and crew go help.

We all knew the Hound was going the route he did and it was pretty gangster.

I need to stop reading because the talk about Hound/Mountain trial by death and the letter going to Littlefinger is making my head spin in incorrectness. 

Just watched the "next on" dealio and it's all Jon Snow and Ramsy going to war.

We'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

So I guess they just decided to bail on the kind of boring Dorne storyline? I would have imagined killing their daughter would have resulted in a little big bigger response than "meh."

One theory I've heard on why the the episodes have been a lot shorter this season is because they realized they dun goofed and cut out all the cringy dorne crap.

anyways this episode fucking sucked.. killed cleganebowl hype..... turns out the entire arya storyline was completely pointless... didn't even get to see blackfish fucking fight to his death. Man fuck this episode. Everything pissed me off.

at least we got this to look forward to next episode.

IrREcBO.jpg

I noticed that the Dorne storyline went nowhere.  Same with the Arya one really... She went through all of that for what?  She can't even change faces or whatever.

The ending was really lame and awkward I thought, Dany  just shows up but... what of all the ships that were attacking?  Did she destroy them already?  She didn't seem concerned.  Maybe we find out in the next episode while he dragons destroy them all.

And, yea, I thought it was the Greyjoys too.

Do we know where Loris is going?  I thought maybe to the Iron Isles.

In case anyone was wondering, on the after show, they explained that the Many Faced God expects a face when ever there is a bounty but it doesn't specify which one, so since Arya brought Waif's face that satisfies the debt and she is free.

It is easier to condense than create. The original author had years to create his world and storyline that was later condensed creating more action in a visual media. All of that is over and now you have screenwriters trying to imitate the authors pace,  cadence and vision while meeting weekly deadlines. The show is now just television,  a weaker medium for story telling. 

Arya's story was awful. All of that. 2 seasons of her training and doesn't even become a faceless man? Come on...

Cersei's story was pretty good. The Mountain's scene was epic. Idk how but I hate that wuss Tomen more than Joffrey. Grow a fucking pair, kid. I wonder if Cersei kills him?

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It is easier to condense than create. The original author had years to create his world and storyline that was later condensed creating more action in a visual media. All of that is over and now you have screenwriters trying to imitate the authors pace,  cadence and vision while meeting weekly deadlines. The show is now just television,  a weaker medium for story telling. 

I hate to agree but it really does feel that way. The episodes have had a serious 'LOST' vibe this season, which is interesting because that was a show with interesting, well developed characters and maddening plot lines. 

3 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Arya's story was awful. All of that. 2 seasons of her training and doesn't even become a faceless man? Come on...

Cersei's story was pretty good. The Mountain's scene was epic. Idk how but I hate that wuss Tomen more than Joffrey. Grow a fucking pair, kid. I wonder if Cersei kills him?

I don't hate Tommen that much, if anything I just don't care.

Pretty sure the thing that the Meister was talking about with Cercei was the wildfire hidden under the city by the Mad King.  Wonder if she is planning on blowing up the Septum?

1 minute ago, HaloCory22 said:

That plot was trouble from the start. How could she ever be anyone other than Ayra Stark after everything that had happened? I had reconciled that her character wasn't going to develop as much as I would like give all that went into it, but I was at least expecting some sort of a wtf moment that played on the craziness of the faceless men and the many faced god. Instead all we got was poor decision making from Arya to get her stabbed a shit ton of times, only to be saved by an actress who "used to stab her boyfriends a lot."