• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

On 5/19/2016 at 11:45 AM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Theories or non theories aside, I think we will find out that there is a lot going on behind the scenes in the north and with Littlefinger that has not been clearly shown to us. Littlefinger is incredibly manipulative, is working a long game, has yet to screw up too badly, and has been a major character since the beginning. 

Jon is being pressed into fighting Ramsey, with just a couple of thousand wildlings at his side. Hard to see him beating the Bolton's on his own. Obviously the armies of the Vale are marching north but something else is probably going to have to twist in his favor for him to have a believable and satisfying victory. 

What is everyone's take on Littlefinger after Sansa dressed him down?  Plans disrupted, or is this part of his plan?

47 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

"I've got two warts on my cock!"

I will say that that actress playing Sansa had some top notch boobs.  I'm sure I'd like to shake the doctor's hand who made them.

Adding to this, the new Red Priestess looks like she has some fantastic assets I'm sure she'd like to show to the Lord of the Light.

41 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

What is everyone's take on Littlefinger after Sansa dressed him down?  Plans disrupted, or is this part of his plan?

Hard to know.  Dude is so creepy.

Love how they are making Sansa so badass now though.

I do wonder, is Brienne going to come back from her trip?  I suspect not.

I really found Littlefingers claim that the Blackfish (Brynden Tully) has taken back Riverrun extremely suspect.  Who knows what he's really playing at. 

Amazing episode last night tho.  One of the best in the entire series IMO.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

The way the show runners put it after the episode is theThreeaeyed Raven "uploaded" all his knowledge into Bran. I'm guessing not al of it was transferred to him but it's going to be really interesting to see what Bran now knows and what he's able to do. 

Random thought. *Mild spoilers if you're not caught up*  I was talking to a friend of mine about this but in the Tower of Joy scene Bran called out "father" to Ned and Ned heard him. Didn't know what it was but he clearly heard him. The old man had a look of wtf on his face like either he didn't know that was possible or he didn't expect Bran to learn that so quickly. We also see that with the Hodor scene. What if Bran starts to channel back to the past to change things? Warns Ned to not go to Kings Landing or more likely, tell his younger self not to climb the wall. Imagine Bran being able to walk again? Especially now with Meera having to lug his ass around. It makes sense.

I think Bran is more powerful than simply warging into a dragon. The way Brans character is going and his ability to influence past events I think would be wasted if he just "became a dragon."  Plus, he's not Targaryan.

Ive seen quite a few theories of Bran actually being someone who has lived multiple lives through the history of Westeros and the one we see now is just the current "Bran" Some theories go as far as Bran being the one that built the wall. That the three eyed Raven is actually an old version of Bran trying to lead the younger Bran down the correct path. Maybe older Bran saw how things turned out so he's trying to influence himself to not do the same things again.  

I think when it's all said and done, Bran is going to be the most complex character of the series.

Edited by Chimi

23 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

Random thought. *Mild spoilers if you're not caught up*  I was talking to a friend of mine about this but in the Tower of Joy scene Bran called out "father" to Ned and Ned heard him. Didn't know what it was but he clearly heard him. The old man had a look of wtf on his face like either he didn't know that was possible or he didn't expect Bran to learn that so quickly. We also see that with the Hodor scene. What if Bran starts to channel back to the past to change things? Warns Ned to not go to Kings Landing or more likely, tell his younger self not to climb the wall. Imagine Bran being able to walk again? Especially now with Meera having to lug his ass around. It makes sense.

While the Hodor scene seems to prove that Bran can manipulate the past, it also shows that it is likely that the effects of anything he does in the past will already be represented in the present.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, producers David Benioff and Dan Weiss revealed that after the show surpassed the pace of George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels, the author told them three “holy shit” moments that would form the future parts of the story (and thus the show). The first two have been seen—Shireen’s death and the revelation of Hodor’s origin story—but the final moment is apparently the very end of the entire series. However, beyond elements like this and the basic threads, Benioff says the show and the books will quite different