• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

I read that theory this morning and I would put that in the rubbish bin...in part because there is absolutely no discussion of it what so ever in the books. No hints...nothing that written could even be extrapolated to get to that point. No Bran thinking of his brother while traveling with Meera. In essence the theory is based on the two actors look alike.

I didn't read it all for fear of spoilers, but dig the new math....R+L=J randomly means R+L=J+M, makes sense.

I picture the Reddit dudes sitting around like an NFL draft warm just throwing shit at the walls until they get a 51% vote to publish it online.

I want to do a theory involving all the re-casted characters

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As boring as some people have found Bran's story up to now (I'm one of them) he's been set up to play a pretty big role in the end.  Even with how much it seemed like Martin didn't know how the story would end after his last few books or rather he had too much going on I wouldn't think Bran falls into that category since there's been hints to it from the beginning. 

• 1 month later...

"People didn't want me to die, but he's dead. So there you go, everyone has to get used to it," Harington told Digital Spy in an interview today. "I haven't done Thrones in a while. I had quite a lot of time off last year. I've been taking it easy," he added, for good measure.