• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

I'm shocked the book readers aren't up in arms about Stannis and how they truly ****ed this guy's character in the show. I mean seriously. ****ing Brienne? Really? That lumberjack is apparently the best swordsman in Westeros now. She takes down Jamie quite easily (who in season 3 was still regarded the best swordsman), then the Hound, and now Stannis. Horseshit. Can't even give Stannis an on screen death. Dumb broad just ended the Baratheon family. 

I do feel Jon will be back at some point. Gotta imagine Melisandre will resurrect him in some way. If not, **** this show. This season was pointless. The biggest damn moment in the show (the white walkers fight) ends up being ****ing pointless now.

Also, those of you drooling over Cersei. That was a double and her face was CGI'd on. What a let down.

After talking to my wife I am fairly convinced that Millesandre is going to do something with Jon Snow, not sure that it will be bringing him to life though.  Remember in the last episode how she fixated on his sword and the whole sword thing didn't work with Stannis.  I am glad Stannis is done, that was such a boring story line from the beginning.

Other things up in the air:

What happens to Sansa?

What happens to Arya?

What happens to Danearys?

Margerie is still in jail I guess

Of course the whole Cercei thing

Tyrian, Grey Worm and the adviser chick are in charge of Mereen

Not sure what else I am missing.

She was the right person to kill him. She's basically been on the run since because of killing Renley, who she was to protect.

As for the Jon Snow truthers, the only hope which was mentioned in the article was the leaked contracts list for next season and HBO listed an option for Kit Harrington, but Kit was pretty straight that the team told him ahead of time he was done.

Probably break time though. People are too emotional and coming up with ridiculous theories trying to hold on hope that the good guys aren't all dying. The comment sections of articles are hilarious. People saying they are done with the show because he died.

Well, that certainly added some interesting twists.

I usually subscribe to the if you don't see them die, they didn't die theory either....but I'm pretty sure Stannis is dead. Book readers will be sad to know. I'm not sure why someone would claim that Brienne doing it was wrong, she was one of the best swordfighters in the land. I think it was almost a fitting end for Stannis, at the end he accepted that he was getting what he deserved for the wrongs he had committed. I don't think Melisandre sold him out as much as she realized she was wrong, he was not Azor Ahai.

Contrary to Stannis...if you didn't see them die...this is not a spoiler because the books and show are in the exact same spot...in the case of Jon Snow...I just don't see him being dead.

The thing with Jon Snow dying is it would essentially end the Nights Watch story. There is no one else at the wall anyone cares about that they could follow. Jon Snow is also the leading force against the White Walkers and the person driving that whole story. It just seems there are too many important things going on that revolve around his character being alive.

The thing with Jon Snow dying is it would essentially end the Nights Watch story. There is no one else at the wall anyone cares about that they could follow. Jon Snow is also the leading force against the White Walkers and the person driving that whole story. It just seems there are too many important things going on that revolve around his character being alive.

This was my thought too, about that whole story line being dead with him but I am not so sure.  There is Millesandre, all the wildlings they brought.  I heard that the giant guy plays a big part in the future.  I am with Brandon (don't ever make me say that again) that I don't see them resurrecting Jon Snow.  That doesn't seem to be her thing anyway.  I think she will just do something with the blood he spilled for her weird fire magic shit.

That or she will have one more nude scene and then get raped and killed by one of the guys at castle black.

They could also carry on the story line with Sam trying some Maester shit to try to resurrect (unsuccessfully).

I also think that if Sansa does get away she heads to Castle Black only to find out Jon Snow is dead since they seem to be following the hard luck story line with her.

She left before the battle took place

Yeah, because she saw the results in the fire and lied to Stannis. No need to stick around and get slaughtered.

Even Stannis seemed to know, but accepted it after killing his kid and seeing his wife hanged. The way he pulled his sword out like, "this is it" and accepts Brienne finishing him seemed standard.

I actually rink Davos probably murks her at Castle Black when he finds out what happens and before all this Jon Snow resurrection nonsense.

Yeah when Davos figures out what happened to the princess there will be trouble.

Stannis was wounded so he couldn't fight and besides he has nowhere to go.  I don't see Brienne rescuing him and nursing him back to health.

My wife was really disappointed that Jon Snow was killed.

Also that skank poisoned Myrcella that was harsh.

I don't get how Jon Snow being resurrected is nonsense. There was a reason they showed resurrection was possible by Red Priests a few seasons ago. No reason to even bring it up if they weren't going to use it later on at some point. Jon Snow just seems like the most logical candidate at this point seeing how they chose not to use it on someone else.