• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

The last few seasons or so I've grown extremely tired with Daenyrs and her storyline. But I loved her scenes and dialogue with Tyrion. Now I actually want to see more of her. I think her storyline is about to get a whole lore more interesting.

Edited by Chimi

The last few seasons or so I've grown extremely tired with Daenyrs and her storyline. But I loved her scenes and dialogue with Tyrion. Now I actually want to see more of her. I think her storyline is about to get a whole lore more interesting.

I was thinking the same thing. This was a great episode before the battle scene.

Loved when Tyrion told her that he is the greatest killer of Lannisters in the world, and gave examples why.

Great episode.  They're going to need to invent some sort of dragonglass weapon of mass destruction.

My wife recently started reading the book so now we are going back and re-watching the first season.  It's interesting how many things you can pick up from watching the episodes a second time.

funny, her storyline has been my favorite. The cersie and sansa parts have bored me the most. Edited by Poozy

Agree Sansa is boring.

The Cersei character is huge though.  In my mind she's the equivalent of the Gemma character in SOA.  The family matriarch with lots of ugly secrets and will do anything to protect her family.

Agree Sansa is boring.

The Cersei character is huge though.  In my mind she's the equivalent of the Gemma character in SOA.  The family matriarch with lots of ugly secrets and will do anything to protect her family.

Cersei was entertaining when she had interesting characters around her. 

This season, however, I find myself to be completely disinterested in the scenes she's been in.

Kings Landing overall has been boring for me this year.

Edited by Poozy

I did not read the books, but a friend of my speculated that this leader of the white walkers was the mad king targaryen.

Interesting idea for this storyline if true.

I've never heard that and quite honesty I don't think it makes sense, but I have heard other theories who he is that kind of hold water. Those theories though have to go in the book thread.