• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

This episode was so awesome that I read virtually every GOT article that got reposted by Yahoo! since Sunday.  I got to digging, and it's amazing how much I've forgotten from the beginning in regards to the Starks.  There are still enough Starks out there to avenge the Red Wedding.  Ned's brother was the First Ranger, he's assumed KIA north of the wall when his horse came back solo, but who knows.  The youngest brother is MIA, and who knows what Bran will do.  Then you have the uncle who was taking a piss when the Red Wedding went down, so who knows where he slipped off, and when or how he'll re-emerge. 

Night's King already has a backstory.  And I doubt the show will go much into it.  Maybe a mention but I don't see them delving in too deep.  It's pretty irrelevant to the whole story.

They seemed to make it fairly relevant on Sunday...no?

They seemed to make it fairly relevant on Sunday...no?

Not talking about the character, just his backstory.  In terms of the TV show, I think he'd be a stronger character and more menacing if he was completely mysterious.

Is that a thing now...videos of watching people watching tv? 

Ironically, this is super huge and a huge money maker in Asia.

Instead of web cam models like we have here, they have web cam models that just watch tv or eat and rake it in.

Is that a thing now...videos of watching people watching tv? 

It goes even further than that.  There's a South Park episode that was made in the last few years that makes fun of people who watch youtube channels of some person who watches other people play video games and comments on it.  Back in my day we just played the video games ourselves...

That's a real thing, by the way. It's called Twitch.

I came across it on a poker site where someone came across the link for this kid that was in some boy band that didn't make it. I guess the dude wants to be known for playing Counter Strike or some game like that, but recorded himself playing online poker and without knowing how to play ran up like 100k in one night on absolute sheer luck. Other poker players started doing the Twitch thing, but I guess it's pretty much Youtube but watching people do things and playing video games is the main thing.

As we were watching the scene where they are trying to get Dani to safety and they are surrounded, it was pretty obvious that it was dragon time.

Cool scene though.

When Stannis sacrificed his daughter that was some disturbing stuff.  He sent that other dude as a messenger to Castle Black because he knew there would be trouble.