• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Watched last Sundays episode last night and the wife and I had an extremely emotional response.  Last summer, our 4 year old daughter fell into a campfire while camping and spent several days in the hospital and several months in bandages.  The scene with Boratheon's daughter tapped into that and had both my wife and I in tears and me fighting a sick feeling in my stomach.  I actually had to pause the show to get a handle on it.

Seems like there will be some loose ends by the seasons end.

Always amazed how this show kills off anyone. No one is safe, no matter how big the part.

Did not expect Stanis to get routed so easily.

Who is the new commander of the Kings guard? Big guy with a vow of silence. Could it be the Hound?

Always amazed how this show kills off anyone. No one is safe, no matter how big the part.

Did not expect Stanis to get routed so easily.

Who is the new commander of the Kings guard? Big guy with a vow of silence. Could it be the Hound?

Don't think the Hound is that tall.

BTW II, I think Melisandre has plans for the body (or blood) of Jon Snow. I could have sworn they referred to him as Robert's bastard

Maybe.

Kit Harrington did an interview after and when asked he simply said he was dead and was pretty straight with how the show runners told him and he's looking at other scripts and moving on.

But we will find out that she lied to Stannis about beating the Boltons next season.

Maybe.

Kit Harrington did an interview after and when asked he simply said he was dead and was pretty straight with how the show runners told him and he's looking at other scripts and moving on.

But we will find out that she lied to Stannis about beating the Boltons next season.

We already know she lied. Maybe we'll find out WHY...

It's going to be interesting to see what they do with Jon Snow.  I understand the whole dead is dead thing and Kit Harrington himself saying he's not coming back.  But that can very well be a ruse.  If they really wanted to kill off Jon Snow, then what point does Melisandre have at Castle Black?  I don't think the show runners had her go back there for shits and giggles.  And there really is no one else at Castle Black other than Jon Snow that she'd have any interest in.

Guess we start the long 10-month wait to see.