• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

No, but they already said the whole Lady Stoneheart dealio/storyline wouldn't be in which is what I see other crazy theorists refer to.

As much as people want to believe or hope, the good guys don't always win. Ned and Rob Stark weren't resurrected, nor was Jaime's hand.

I'm just going to bow out with realistic expectations. No, I didn't read the books and was under the assumption the show is now past the books, but if it's not I don't care to ruin the show with book theories, etc.

Brandon is cracking me up with his "it's not gonna happen" opinion. Jon Snow is coming back as Azor Ahai. It's a fact bro.

So when he comes back will he look like Jon Snow or some other person?

Edited by Jay

I can see him coming back in Season 7 or a big cliffhanger to end Season 6. Everything is lining up to Azor Ahai but then again this show tends to mind **** everyone so who knows. I don't think Jon Snow is a goner though. He will be back in some form whether it be Kit or someone else as Jon.