• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Remembering an AngelsWin.com Legend - Lou (IEBRUIN)

Oh man, this is absolutely terrible news. Lou is my favorite poster here. 

I don't know him personally. Many of you did, which, lucky for you. 

I have no words to say other than if life is measured by the amount of people you impact, well, then Lou lived an incredible life. 

Godspeed, Lou. 

49 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

As a pre-sign-up lurker, I always appreciated Lou’s acerbic wit and uncanny ability to cut through the crap with a one-liner that hit the nail on the head. He’s given me many a laugh out loud moment with one of his thread stoppers. And I’m lucky enough to say, I’ve also come to know Lou the man over the past two and a half years, too.

You wouldn’t believe the journey he has just been through. You could make a six part TV series just to cover the last month, (which would have to be British or Scandinavian made, to be genuinely Lou). Time and again I’ve been sat here shaking my head at the latest knuckleball to the nuts he’s had to take. And I can honestly say, I have been genuinely humbled and inspired on a regular basis by the unwavering dignity, generosity, honesty, and sheer strength of character Lou has shown throughout it all. Without ever losing that legendary wit and sense of humour. But then that’s just who he is. Lou is as fine and honourable a man as you are ever likely to know. A true gentleman, and a top, top bloke who I’m proud to call a friend.

Lou, of course, would disagree and call me a dumbass.

He would probably tell you to stop with all your fuckwittery @WicketMaidenand stop being a Numpty, while you’re at it.

Love you mate.

Edited by PattyD22

So sorry to hear. Lou I have been enjoying your posts since the ESPN message board days. Your positive outlook on life is a great example to me and your sense of humor is something I always loved each and every time you posted . All I can say is my thoughts are with you and with your family and friends. May they find comfort in this very difficult time. 

Man I've always loved Lou's posts with his signature trademarks like "I'm a maybe" and "I agree." Of course he's always happy to point to a successful person with the simple statement "Bruin."

The man has been a staple of this site for a very long time. Here's praying for a miracle but if it's not in the cards may he be at peace.