• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Remembering an AngelsWin.com Legend - Lou (IEBRUIN)

So very sorry to hear this about Lou. For years now, I get hyped about Angels baseball.. especially at the start of the season, only for them to let us all down. That is when I lurk and post less and less. But what stood out to me about Lou is that he always seem to remember me, when I'm a nobody.

All I can say is that I love you Lou.

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Just came across this…

This is heartbreaking. Lou’s been the best Angels forum presence since we started out on the ESPN boards. The intensity of how much I hate cancer is met by that of how much I appreciate Lou and his contributions.

He’s a really good dude and, more importantly: NOT A TROJAN.

I’m praying for you, @Lou. Love you, man.

Amen

Shit @Lou, I had no clue. You’ve always been one of the best parts of this board. I’m sure I don’t adequately understand what you and your family are going through right now, but I hope you’re taking the time you have to squeeze every freaking ounce of the good stuff out of life, however that looks for you. Hold on to every bit of it you can. I don’t know what else to say other than I hope you’re able to choose how you want everything to go in the time you have left, and you can make the best of it for you and your family. You’re a real one Lou. It’s always been an absolute pleasure to chat it up here with you.

On 8/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, Crampknees said:

Lou had done one of the funniest things to me ever here.  I had posted something, he edited and changed some wording, then I ran around trying to figure out why I said that.  

I didn't want to say anything but as good a time as any, I have just recently joined the C club. I recently had a tumor removed and by all intent purposes it was a cut it out and you should be ok but the pathology came back with 2 growing in one.  A yay and a nay.  The nay is very aggressive.  Lot of gears shifting in my head right now. 

Dammitt!  So sorry to hear this.  

Lou has always been a favorite of mine here. His wit and his succinctness demonstrated a strong intellect. Always straight to the point. I always have had great respect for his opinions. I am keeping he and his loved ones and close friends here in prayer. Our community is si much richer with him here and have been very blessed by his contributions.

14 hours ago, Jay said:

One time we were arguing about crunchy vs. smooth peanut butter, Jif vs. Skippy.

@Lou thinks I'm crazy because I like crunchy.

13 hours ago, Blarg said:

Yes but @Lou was eating poisoned peanut butter at the time. Even so, he was correct. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

He’s right 

This is why @Lou is so beloved here, he is the cream(y) of the crop.