• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Remembering an AngelsWin.com Legend - Lou (IEBRUIN)

Lou, we don’t know each other personally but I can say with no hesitation that you are the poster on this board that has been most inspirational to me.  So much respect. 

You have the discipline to stay brief, to the point, smart, and almost every post reminds me to try to find joy in keeping it simple and in the right context.

You are a legend, for real.

I can only imagine how much value you must have delivered over the years to people who know you in person.  I am sure you are an absolute gift and treasure to them.

God bless you in every possible way.

Very sad news indeed as I too have always enjoyed your posts Lou &, like many others, have appreciated the intelligence & knowledge you have always brought to this board. That you generously imparted among those of us who were willing to be enlightened & the humor you used to try to "reach" those who weren't as receptive. But, regardless, thank you very much Lou for your wit & wisdom & my very best to you & to your family. As, if it's true that no one is truly gone until everyone whose lives they have touched has passed...your wonderful presence will be here forever!