• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Mike Trout still ‘feeling something’ in his calf, set to see doctor on Monday

This year for Trout has been very disappointing with the true extent of his injury becoming more apparent with every passing week.

I will never think of him the same way again. I really wonder if his brutal workout regimen has stressed his body and made recovery much more difficult.

The next decade at this point might reap much fewer rewards. 

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

This year for Trout has been very disappointing with the true extent of his injury becoming more apparent with every passing week.

I will never think of him the same way again. I really wonder if his brutal workout regimen has stressed his body and made recovery much more difficult.

The next decade at this point might reap much fewer rewards. 

This may sound stupid but I wonder if it is covid vaccine related. After my first shot I had hamstring issues. Doctor told me there have been many side effects. Especially in lower body. Doctor told me might take 6 to 8 months to go away. Trout calf he was just running to third. After all this time going back to doctor something does not add up.

14 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I’m actually pretty surprised we’re .500 with this pen and very little from Trout and Rendon. 

I know Ill sound like a loser saying this, but its something to be "proud" of.

If anyone told us going into the year that wed lose trout in May and Rendon is basically january, we'd have turned off the TV in April.

Then say "but wait theres more", and add in upton and the pen. And Bundy shitting the bed (after we were talking extension last winter).

Credit where its due. Obviously Ohtani and Walsh (until recently) habe been the main reasons. But Fletcher is having a grear year. Cobb and Stassi are quietly having very good seasons. Etc etc

Juat sucks. Imagine getting what we already have, then imagining trout and rendon in the lineup...

4 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I guess guys like Ripken were lucky to never "feel something". They don't make them like that anymore. Bunch of porcelain dolls on the field these days.

Fortunately/unfortunately players like ripken didn’t cost 40m a season. The investment in the player takes the tough it out approach out of the playbook. Except for rendon…that guy needs to put some icy hot on his vagina and get in the lineup. He doesn’t play hard enough to be injured this often.

11 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

OMG this must mean he's playing tomorrow!

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Or he's excited he gets to see the wife and little one again. 

He used to hit the Beninhana off St College all the time, too. I imagine its better than the one in Minnesota. 

And then of course theres the Dave and Busters in Orange.

27 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

This may sound stupid but I wonder if it is covid vaccine related. After my first shot I had hamstring issues. Doctor told me there have been many side effects. Especially in lower body. Doctor told me might take 6 to 8 months to go away. Trout calf he was just running to third. After all this time going back to doctor something does not add up.

El oh El. #dumbtakes2021

Imagine comparing a professional athlete to  yourself and thinking it’s because of a vaccine. Did the vaccine give ohtani super powers because before this year he’d been perpetually injured?

2 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

El oh El. #dumbtakes2021

Imagine comparing a professional athlete to  yourself and thinking it’s because of a vaccine. Did the vaccine give ohtani super powers because before this year he’d been perpetually injured?

All I'm saying that it could be vaccine related. Many side effects have happened that is a fact. I'm not comparing myself to Trout. It was a strange injury just running from second to third. How does such a fit athlete take so long to rehab. Ask your doctor if people have had side effects, I have.

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

He used to hit the Beninhana off St College all the time, too. I imagine its better than the one in Minnesota. 

And then of course theres the Dave and Busters in Orange.

I see him being a Mastro’s type of guy 

At this point, I can't blame anyone who thinks that Trout could be done for the season . I mean, WTF!!!??? Stupid injury didn't even looked that serious a first. But this is the Angels that we're talking about. Just a poorly run organization. This organization just has bad, weird things happening to them. The weirdest might be Morales getting injured after stepping onto home plate after hitting a walk-off in 2010. 

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Strad loves to give out Troll stickers.

We can't all be Superfans like him.

Ok old man. You call out today’s players for not being like they used to be. At the same time you’d be embarrassing to your generation for whining incessantly online.  It’s just silly.