• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rays (5-6-2021)

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

But, wait...the magic begins tomorrow. Why?

They started the year 7-3. Since then, after tonight's loss they'll be 6-14 over their last 20 games. 

6-14, folks.

image.png

1 minute ago, totdprods said:

Lose tonight and they’re the magical 6-14 since!

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

Good news though

Angels about to be 6-14 since. They've finally hit the magic number!

GIF by Identity

Just now, aznhockeyguy said:

LOL at this pitching.  I'd be absolutely pissed if I'm Heaney right now. 

He's probably in the clubhouse, beating lockers with a bat, and will break his arm in the process.

You know, if MLB is still thinking about contracting the league, I may have a team in mind ... 

Honestly though we might overperform this year based on the start of the season.  After How long we’d been in the slump start rut....

and then they decided to slam us back into reality.  And it’s beginning to look worse...underperforming our worst scenarios

so sad with the potential, so sad with two of the best players in the game doing best player things....and still get slaughtered.

can someone burn some sage, get an Indian to lift the curse and maybe get Vernon smalls down here to finally align home plate.

don’t want to go into the “I just watch to see trout and ohtani do cool things” mode already.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Gene Mauch wouldn't have overturned the buffet table after a game like this, he'd set fire to the clubhouse.

Don Drysdale (announcer days) would’ve literally taken his shirt off and challenged the whole bullpen to a fight.

13 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

We needed to sign a better defensive second catcher but we didn't. We should've gotten a better right fielder but we didn't. We needed a reliable arm in the pen but we thought Iglesias was enough. I liked the Iglesias signing at short stop but his defense has been... disappointing...

We needed a lockdown bullpen.  Haven't had one since 2008.