• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021 Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

Call ups for the minor league guys is going to be interesting this year now that the minor league season extends all the way through the end of Sept.  In the past it was kind of a formality that guys from the 40 man would get added but now with the season extended there is justification for them to stay down and continue to get PT.  If they really are looking to bolster the OF defense then Marsh being added makes more sense than Adell.  Otherwise, I would guess they'd add a couple of arms to add some additional options out of the pen.  

4 hours ago, Dochalo said:

Call ups for the minor league guys is going to be interesting this year now that the minor league season extends all the way through the end of Sept.  In the past it was kind of a formality that guys from the 40 man would get added but now with the season extended there is justification for them to stay down and continue to get PT.  If they really are looking to bolster the OF defense then Marsh being added makes more sense than Adell.  Otherwise, I would guess they'd add a couple of arms to add some additional options out of the pen.  

I think there's still a couple weeks of big league games after the minor league season is over.

Anyhow, I think Marsh will be called up before Adell - he's a more polished player and really just needs to stay healthy. At the least, he's Ward with better defense right now.

What impressed me about Coleman Crow last night was in the 6th inning, his last, the 2nd baseman lost pop fly in the lights and the ball fell behind him. The batter made a wide turn around first and the 2nd baseman threw widely behind him to first and the runner made it to second The next batter had a pass ball. runner at 3rd. Crow bot the remaining batters out with no one scoring.  

Crow name is climbing up the ladder1 A few more solid starts and he's in the top 10 ad maybe top 5.

Adams has really struggled since coming back, number are not pretty. 

Koch has struggled with command but the stuff is there and the Minor league strike join is bad! .

Pina struggled in the first inning of his last start, but like i said the strike join was bad, a few calls that should have been strike's weren't called strikes for him. Overs struggled in the first inning with 3 Walks, but dominated the rest of the game after.  His stuff is Ace lie but Command needs to improve. More of a releiver than a starter. 

Higgin: 94-96 last Appearance. I think he's close, walks can be an issue. Slider is really good. 

Aquino is another guy to keep an eye on. Big stuff! 

Anyone know whats going on with Erick Rivera? I may be mistaken but did he start a game this year? or was that someone else?

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I see it. 

The changeup reminds me of Shields' 2-seamer. Just fucks LHH.

I feel like the delivery is similar too.  Crow's slider is more 'slurvy' than Shields but maybe that evolves a bit.  It's really that sort of slinging action of both that got me going.  They even have a similar body type.  

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I feel like the delivery is similar too.  Crow's slider is more 'slurvy' than Shields but maybe that evolves a bit.  It's really that sort of slinging action of both that got me going.  

Yeah the delivery is definitely similar.