• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

7 minutes ago, nate said:

Donald Trump is a clown. Anybody that supports another country meddling in the U.S. elections is not fit to be President.

12 minutes ago, nate said:

Now if only they do it equally on both sides.

15 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

Until his shit gets hacked 

"Now my server. It's a really classy server. Top notch. Gold trim everywhere. It's like a guard dog. It'll bite whoever is stupid enough, and really they would have to be really stupid to try, to hack into my machine. It'll put a virus trojan on their CPU and put it on fire. Real fire with flames. I only hire the best nerds to work for me. Top notch. Did I mention that I played Bill Gates last week at my fine resort in luxurious Boca Raton? And when we track down whoever did it, and believe me we will, I'll send our boys to kick their acne pocked never been laid by a 1 let alone the 10s I screw on a nightly basis ass."