• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

5 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

As the whole org of CNN was shitting on Trump they went to the polls of the audience response of the speech and Trump got a 75% approval rating and they were just dumb founded... loolololo

I watched their coverage and laughed at that as well. It was really pathetic. 

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

7 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

I thought it was a great speech tonight it was honest and realistic about what is wrong with our society not hiding behind big words and political talk like Dems love to do. It was HILARIOUS seeing Van Jones and the latin lady on CNN after screaming that this was the worst presidential speech ever given and how they both feel unsafe now in america after hearing that speech. What a crock of sh*t , both of them were just going on and on about how this was the most dangerous and vulgar speech ever given... I just chuckled and left to the gym 

Isn't Van Jones the communist who was forced to resign from his White House position when the news came out?

I think it was the first step. I seriously doubt he continues to pander with extreme statements.

From his speech:

Most people agree politicians are crooks.

Most people like jobs. 

He threw a bone to the gays. 

From April - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/04/14/debate_text_analysis_trump_is_the_moderate_130275.html

8 hours ago, Ochocinco! said:

I thought it was a great speech tonight it was honest and realistic about what is wrong with our society not hiding behind big words and political talk like Dems love to do. It was HILARIOUS seeing Van Jones and the latin lady on CNN after screaming that this was the worst presidential speech ever given and how they both feel unsafe now in america after hearing that speech. What a crock of sh*t , both of them were just going on and on about how this was the most dangerous and vulgar speech ever given... I just chuckled and left to the gym 

they both needed to be bitchslapped. I'm sure the dude calling out cnn in front of tens of millions of viewers was way below average for them, too.