• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

7 hours ago, the_dude_abides said:

Perhaps, but if I had to put $ on who he'd endorse, if he even makes an endorsement, I'd say it would be Johnson over Trump. 

that would be political suicide for cruz to do at the RNC.

i'm really curious about trump's speech on thursday night. if he gets up there and just does the freelance thing he's done at his rallies, he's dead meat. i hope his advisors are in his ear and telling him to change how he presents his message. the country and the democrats are watching, and he needs to put his best foot forward, whatever that might be. 

i'm not really sure i've heard him give a speech yet. seems like all of it's just been off the cuff things, and he just simply can't afford to do that thursday night.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

"I'm going to do the best war, it's going to be a beautiful war.  ISIS is going to pay for the war and thank me.  I'm going to send the Mexicans who build the wall to fight ISIS.  It's going to be fantastic, a fantastic wall war.  I love those Mexicans and they love me.  Iran wants to support ISIS? We'll send our war loving, wall building Mexicans there, too.  They'll love it, it'll be wonderful.  The Iranian womens' uterus' won't know what hit them. The amazing, strong beautiful Mexican semen will breed the hate right out of them.  It will be amazing.  Obama never considered it, why?  Muslim."

home run, cals.

My favorite thing about Pence is not the Jesus fear mongering, anti-LGBT, or anti global warming, no it is in fact that he has said multiple times that smoking is not harmful to your health.

Seems to me he is less a man of Jesus and more a man of whoever is lining his pocket, like all politicians.  He just happens to be a bigger piece of shit than most.

It would appear The Donald only wants to do the fun stuff...and not actually be president. No wonder Christie and Gingrich wanted the job so badly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?_r=1

One day this past May, Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a senior adviser to Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, who left the presidential race just a few weeks before. As a candidate, Kasich declared in March that Trump was “really not prepared to be president of the United States,” and the following month he took the highly unusual step ofcoordinating with his rival Senator Ted Cruz in an effort to deny Trump the nomination. But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

54 minutes ago, nate said:

Except that it does kill millions of Americans and by the way taxes our healthcare systems an extreme amount.  And by the way, he is funded by tobacco companies in case you wondered.

Yeah I don't agree with that stuff, but I do agree government is worse than smoking

1 hour ago, nate said:

My favorite thing about Pence is not the Jesus fear mongering, anti-LGBT, or anti global warming, no it is in fact that he has said multiple times that smoking is not harmful to your health.

Seems to me he is less a man of Jesus and more a man of whoever is lining his pocket, like all politicians.  He just happens to be a bigger piece of shit than most.

ok, you said this but he clearly stated that it smoking is bad for your health.  Alcoholic liver disease kills 20,000 Americans a year.  Nobody talks about that much.

If someone said alcohol abuse doesn't kill I would rail them for that too.  I am not calling for a ban, but it is incredibly reckless to say it doesn't kill.  The efforts we have done to educate the public and kids has had a huge impact on life expectancy in this country.

More definitely could be done, that doesn't mean there is no outcry.  There is tons of education going on regarding drinking.  It is pretty bad that alcohol companies are still allowed to advertise but cigarette companies are not.

Then again, alcohol is not inherently addictive like cigarettes are.  Plenty of people drink casually that never develop an addiction.