• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

15 hours ago, Tank said:

i'm really curious about trump's speech on thursday night. if he gets up there and just does the freelance thing he's done at his rallies, he's dead meat. i hope his advisors are in his ear and telling him to change how he presents his message. the country and the democrats are watching, and he needs to put his best foot forward, whatever that might be. 

i'm not really sure i've heard him give a speech yet. seems like all of it's just been off the cuff things, and he just simply can't afford to do that thursday night.

It doesn't matter what he says. His followers will eat it up.

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

3 hours ago, red321 said:

It would appear The Donald only wants to do the fun stuff...and not actually be president. No wonder Christie and Gingrich wanted the job so badly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?_r=1

One day this past May, Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a senior adviser to Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, who left the presidential race just a few weeks before. As a candidate, Kasich declared in March that Trump was “really not prepared to be president of the United States,” and the following month he took the highly unusual step ofcoordinating with his rival Senator Ted Cruz in an effort to deny Trump the nomination. But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

This is why I don't want him elected. He gets tired of being president,  quits,  and them we get President Pence. Who will apppint SC justices. 

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

What I hear repeatedly from people who say that they like him (other than that he is a complete departure from Obama) is that he is "unconventional". No, he's an egomaniacal bully with no filter. I don't find that refreshing, for some odd reason.

I think the positives you can take away from Trump is he's getting people to think outside the political box. Maybe the next person that runs for office speaks their mind but isn't the asshole bully. 

Trump reminds me of Peter. Peter worked for a software company and became extremely bored with his job. He despised it. He tried everything he could to get fired. He stopped showing up for work. When he did he did absolutely nothing and even mocked and provoked his co-workers and many superiors. Despite his attempts to get fired, Peter was promoted! Eventually though he embezzled a bunch of money and had to take a construction gig. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Trump reminds me of Peter. Peter worked for a software company and became extremely bored with his job. He despised it. He tried everything he could to get fired. He stopped showing up for work. When he did he did absolutely nothing and even mocked and provoked his co-workers and many superiors. Despite his attempts to get fired, Peter was promoted! Eventually though he embezzled a bunch of money and had to take a construction gig. 

Are they hiring?

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Peter sounds like a gangsta.  

A real gangsta ass ni**a who plays his cards right, in fact.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Tenure!

2 hours ago, Adam said:

but he got to go fishing when he wanted.  And do Jennifer Aniston while watching Kung Fu movies. 

I was just watching some of Mike Pence's speech at the Republican National Convention. Someone in the crowd was holding up a handmade sign that said "Latinos for Trump". I believe that it's great that both of them got to make the trip to Cleveland.

I don't believe that I have ever seen a whiter crowd in my life.