• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

Is there like a kill-o-meter that will predict how many people will lose their lives under a Trump presidency vs. a Hillary presidency? Hillary will outpace Obama but will Trump result in less or more death? I might be compelled to vote for one of them based on that projection. 

Who's foreign policy is likely to lead to the most death?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

I got a boner watching that. It was fucking beautiful.  Stewart left a tremendous void that will never be completely filled.

It'd be nice though if the current show didn't keep digging and making the hole bigger.

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

Is there like a kill-o-meter that will predict how many people will lose their lives under a Trump presidency vs. a Hillary presidency? Hillary will outpace Obama but will Trump result in less or more death? I might be compelled to vote for one of them based on that projection. 

Current score:

Hillary  4

Trump  0

9 minutes ago, red321 said:

You have to wonder if he regrets leaving the show. I'm sure when he made his plans, part of it was based on the idea of Bush vs. Clinton and the thought of Trumpaggedon was laughable.

If Trump wins I'd put Stewart leaving the show as a contributing factor barring some considerable amount of increased appearances by him such as above.

40 minutes ago, Thomas said:

If Trump wins I'd put Stewart leaving the show as a contributing factor barring some considerable amount of increased appearances by him such as above.

I think that statements says a lot about the current state of the media that is more interested in the ratings and horse race than covering what is actually being said.

18 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think that statements says a lot about the current state of the media that is more interested in the ratings and horse race than covering what is actually being said.

Well yeah but what does that say about the general viewer who prefers that?

14 hours ago, red321 said:

When has that not been the case? They are all after ratings, and have been for a long, long time. Ratings = $$$.  $$$ = profits. Profits = media's goal.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. 

19 hours ago, Adam said:

I thought she was already called Killary so that should sum it up.

Plus once the wall is built it should equate to less deaths.  

20 hours ago, Adam said:

Well, Trump has pledged to get us out of the nation-building war business, but at the same time wants to thoroughly destroy ISIS. So there seems to be a conflict there.

Hillary, on the other hand, would probably continue the drone war and 'targeted' air strikes, which have made a little dent in ISIS but haven't done much to stop them. Russia has done more to degrade their armies, in Syria especially.

I don't see how you destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria without at least a half-million troops and massive bombings, and that will definitely not happen. The American people wouldn't stand for it. It took that many troops and a six-week bombing campaign to get Saddam to leave Kuwait in 1991.