• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

If it turns out that the thing with the Khans is the moment that finally brings down the piece of shit.  Man, the irony would be just incredible.  I doubt it tho, the trump people are fucking shameless. 

Trump is so predictable that I think the Clinton campaign put that family out there with the sole purpose of trolling him. Brilliant on their part as the Dems needed a serious distraction. Conway Twitty doesn't always work. 

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Over the course of the election, Trump’s campaign has banned nearly two dozen news organizations from campaign events, including POLITICO, BuzzFeed, The Huffington Post, Univision and The Des Moines Register.  Now, Trump suggested that his campaign may take away press credentials from The New York Times.

Certainly no 1st amendment concerns here though.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/08/donald-trump-suggests-revoking-new-york-times-press-credentials-226527#ixzz4GBExuRS7

20 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Over the course of the election, Trump’s campaign has banned nearly two dozen news organizations from campaign events, including POLITICO, BuzzFeed, The Huffington Post, Univision and The Des Moines Register.  Now, Trump suggested that his campaign may take away press credentials from The New York Times.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/08/donald-trump-suggests-revoking-new-york-times-press-credentials-226527#ixzz4GBExuRS7

How would that be a violation of the 1st Amendment ? 

52 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Unfortunately, I agree with Lou.  If someone just writes hack pieces against you, why even let them into the dance.  Especially when specific writers have agenda's against you.  I'm sure Hilary also has her list of blacklisted journalists.

17 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Unfortunately, I agree with Lou.  If someone just writes hack pieces against you, why even let them into the dance.  Especially when specific writers have agenda's against you.  I'm sure Hilary also has her list of blacklisted journalists.

That's not a list of journalists. It's a list of news organizations with large, worldwide readership.

Just now, arch stanton said:

That's not a list of journalists. It's a list of news organizations with large, worldwide readership.

And when you only send hacks to cover, your organization will get banned.  Should we say that Hilary is bad, because she won't do TV interviews, and when she does, it's only with predetermined softball questions? 

The sad thing is.  News organizations are supposed to report the news neutrally.  And the state of news organizations now, is that they are everything but neutral. 

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

And when you only send hacks to cover, your organization will get banned.  Should we say that Hilary is bad, because she won't do TV interviews, and when she does, it's only with predetermined softball questions? 

The sad thing is.  News organizations are supposed to report the news neutrally.  And the state of news organizations now, is that they are everything but neutral. 

What hack pieces? Have they printed something untrue? Or is it just a case of a petty, vindictive, small-minded asshole acting like his true self? Everything he says is said into a tv camera anyway. What's the point of the bans?

16 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

It's still not a violation of the 1st Amendment

So why does Hillary refuse to do press conferences? Trump may be a loon, but at least he has the balls to answer questions from the media. 

21 hours ago, the_dude_abides said:

Trump says Putin "will not go into Ukraine".

Kinda makes one long for the foreign policy savvy of Sarah Palin.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-crimea-putin/

https://www.rt.com/news/354114-ukraine-outrage-trump-crimea/

The shameless statement of US presidential candidate Trump on possible recognition of Crimea as Russia is a diagnosis of a dangerous fringe politician,” Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov wrote on his Facebook page. “He is dangerous for Ukraine and equally for the USA. An outcast bowing down to Putin cannot be the guarantor of democratic freedoms in the US and the world.”

Well that went over well with them, lolz. This guy is so clueless

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

So why does Hillary refuse to do press conferences? Trump may be a loon, but at least he has the balls to answer questions from the media. 

I never mentioned the 1st amendment. I was just noting that he didn't toss out a few bad journalists but banned their entire news organizations. And for fucks sake can anyone ever just once answer a question about Trump without the answer involving Hillary? Or vice versa?

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I never mentioned the 1st amendment. I was just noting that he didn't toss out a few bad journalists but banned their entire news organizations. And for fucks sake can anyone ever just once answer a question about Trump without the answer involving Hillary? Or vice versa?

We've been seeing that a lot lately, haven't we? I don't mind it much - it makes it obvious which candidate people are rooting for... or against.

9 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

https://www.rt.com/news/354114-ukraine-outrage-trump-crimea/

The shameless statement of US presidential candidate Trump on possible recognition of Crimea as Russia is a diagnosis of a dangerous fringe politician,” Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov wrote on his Facebook page. “He is dangerous for Ukraine and equally for the USA. An outcast bowing down to Putin cannot be the guarantor of democratic freedoms in the US and the world.”

Well that went over well with them, lolz. This guy is so clueless

Didn't Ukraine in true democratic freedoms, do a coup to oust the democratically elected pro-Russian leader?  

This is what I responded to. If you can point out the question I'll be happy to answer it. 

56 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

48 minutes ago, Lou said:

26 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

10 minutes ago, Lou said:

This is what I responded to. If you can point out the question I'll be happy to answer it. 

does this help? you bashed me for not answering a question that you had never asked. 

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

does this help? you bashed me for not answering a question that you had never asked. 

Ok I guess I should have said respond instead of answer but that was more pointed at the entire forum and the uncontrollable urge to bring one into any response to a negative comment about the other. There's plenty to blast both for without the need to post a tit for every tat. I guess if I have a question for you it would be what does Hillary's press conference count have to do with Trump banning news orgs out of spite?