• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

15 minutes ago, red321 said:

She is not the most glamorous candidate, and if there were other candidates outside of Sanders I might have ultimately chosen to support one of them, but she has a long and varied history and at a minimum she's someone I would trust to run the country for the next 4 years and not roll back a lot of progress I think we have made with the Obama administration.

Well if nothing else you now know what it feels like to be Joe Blanton's agent.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Well until you explain to me wtf you mean by her lying to the parents of the Benghazi soldiers parents you definitely can't expect an answer since I have no clue what you are talking about.

lol of course you have no idea. here you go 

to wrap this up.....

2 hours ago, nate said:

I think it is cute when you guys act like he is progressive because he is against the political norm instead of just admitting that he is a liar and a fraud.

that's been admitted numerous times. I went as far as calling him a loon . 

who referred to Trump as progressive? different is what has been stated. people are sick of career politicians. if you can't see that, there really isn't anything else we can say

Edited by Lou

2 hours ago, red321 said:

well, context certainly does matter. Do you think it's more important to figure out talking points or identifying what happened and doing what can be done to prevent it from happening again?

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

I think it's absolutely crucial to find out why. it's called motive. comes from the word "motivation". knowing what motivates a murderer is extremely important to preventing it from occurring again. it's crucial in any investigation. ask a police detective. 

you care to know who also thinks it's important? the families of the four victims. you obviously don't care, but then again, you didn't lose a spouse, father, son, uncle, cousin or best friend to a fiery death. you have the luxury of just moving on. 

i think they deserve better. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Haven't they acknowledged repeatedly already that Hillary is a terrible candidate? Do we have anyone on this board at all the is full "I'm with her"? I thought we had "Well she'll nominate less terrible SC justices and not be Donald Trump". Similar to the 2016 Angels fans' "Well they'll get some good prospects when they trade off talent.".*

/I'll be back in a few after crying a bit.

wait a minute. I thought she's the most qualified candidate ever to be President of the United States 

now i'm really confused 

What those parents went through is awful and it sucks being lied to.

Now you all should pull your head out of the sand and stop pretending that doesn't happen a hundred times a year.  Don't pretend like everyone's favorite Powell or Rice didn't do the same and every President, Secretary of State, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, etc hasn't done it as well.

48 minutes ago, nate said:

I definitely think that our government and people like Hillary and other higher ups invoke national security way too much.  There needs to be way more transparency, especially when we are lying to parents about what happened to their son/daughter.

But we're all bathing in the glory of "the most transparent administration in American history."  What more could you possibly want?

4 hours ago, red321 said:

Yeah...Lou is really worried about her record and accomplishments...as if we haven't watched him try and troll people on message boards for over a decade.

She is not the most glamorous candidate, and if there were other candidates outside of Sanders I might have ultimately chosen to support one of them, but she has a long and varied history and at a minimum she's someone I would trust to run the country for the next 4 years and not roll back a lot of progress I think we have made with the Obama administration. 

8 years playing a key role in Bill Clinton's administration, including the ultimately failed healthcare reform which did lead to CHIP program (Children's healthcare expansion)

* CHIP program

* Promoted immunization in children

* Promoted work that helped lead to identification of Gulf War Syndrome

10 years as what most people view a very successful term has Senator, and 3+ years as Secretary of State in what saw the US improve their standing in the world after 8 years of the Bush Administration. By themselves those are all qualifying items.

You want some history on her term as Senator...here are some, including working across the aisle in a bi-partisan manner

* Played a key role in working across the aisle for 9/11 first responder funding

* Instrumental in getting 9/11 rebuilding funds

* Worked to increase survivor benefits

* Expanded healthcare for National guard members

* Worked on the Budget and Armed Services Committees

* Helped change drug labeling laws to identify impact on children

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_career_of_Hillary_Rodham_Clinton

http://correctrecord.org/the-points/attack-right-wing-ignores-hillary-clintons-achievements-as-senator/

You want some history on her time as SoS and some accomplishments

* Played key role in decision to kill Bin Laden

* Played key role in policies regarding Egypt and Libya

* Management of State Department at time we increased exports to China by 50%

* Key role in Copenhagen climate agreement

* Principal author of sanctions against Iran that brought them to negotiating table

* Helped lay groundwork for normalizing relations with Cuba

* Made gender equality a priority of US foreign policy

* Negotiated cease-fire in Gaza

* Helped secure START treaty ratification

* Visited and built relationships in 112 countries

* Helped transform State Department to prioritize helping US companies win business overseas

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/-fiorina-debate-hillary-clintons-greatest-accomplishment-213157

I look forward to Lou going through the list, finding an item he may or may not agree with, and then continuing to waste everyone's time.

Naw, didn't even read them. I just wanted to see If anyone was dumb enough to actually waste their time looking them up.