• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, halobob said:

Why is the desire to vote for Trump as president idiotic?

We all get that people are tired of career politicians and politics as usual. It's long past time to find an alternative. But the Republican voters have managed to find one of the very few alternatives that's worse. For 30+ years he's done everything in his power to get in front of a tv camera. As I searched his history to find anything redeeming in his lifetime all I found was someone who desperately craves attention and seems to base all his actions on getting it. No history of charity or public service. 5 draft deferments when his country was at war. Childish feuds and name calling. Carrying the torch for a losing cause like the birther movement far after it was debunked. Gaudy buildings with his name on them. Searching the globe for trophy wives. He's a 69 year old adolescent. Zero in his life is remotely presidential.

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

We all get that people are tired of career politicians and politics as usual. It's long past time to find an alternative. But the Republican voters have managed to find one of the very few alternatives that's worse. For 30+ years he's done everything in his power to get in front of a tv camera. As I searched his history to find anything redeeming in his lifetime all I found was someone who desperately craves attention and seems to base all his actions on getting it. No history of charity or public service. 5 draft deferments when his country was at war. Childish feuds and name calling. Carrying the torch for a losing cause like the birther movement far after it was debunked. Gaudy buildings with his name on them. Searching the globe for trophy wives. He's a 69 year old adolescent. Zero in his life is remotely presidential.

Well, he's an old white man. That's three check marks right there.

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

None of that is convincing at all as to why someone is an idiot for voting for him.  

12 hours ago, arch stanton said:

55a956e91200002c0013566c.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Adam said:

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong here.  But if my shady 2 brain cells recall correctly.  Ironically, it's Clinton, Bill, that has made it against policy for lack of the better term, black ops killings of specific targets by government agencies. 

50 former National Security officials signed a letter saying what most reasonable people know by now - that he's a national security risk who's not fit to be President. These people worked under Republican Administrations. In case anyone who wasn't following the news missed it...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/50-national-security-officials-trump-qualified-president/story?id=41215597

21 minutes ago, Glen said:

Trump called Obama the founder of ISIS and said Hillary was right there with him on it. 

Yes, you're an idiot if you vote for Trump. No, that doesn't mean I'm voting for Hillary.

You're not an idiot because you're not voting for Trump.  You're also not an idiot because you're not voting for Hillary (allegedly).

I congratulate you on your lack of idiotism.