• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

What's a little bit disingenuous about the video above is that the 2nd Amendment seems to come out of nowhere.  He was talking about the type of judges he would pick for the Supreme Court.  

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment.  By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

What's funny/scary/sad is that I think he actually meant it exactly the way everyone is taking it.  But the full context does give him a little wiggle room to issue the press release I posted above.

What a goat rodeo this thing is!

30 minutes ago, Geoff said:

What's a little bit disingenuous about the video above is that the 2nd Amendment seems to come out of nowhere.  He was talking about the type of judges he would pick for the Supreme Court.  

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment.  By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

What's funny/scary/sad is that I think he actually meant it exactly the way everyone is taking it.  But the full context does give him a little wiggle room to issue the press release I posted above.

You have to be an idiot (see: majority of Trump voters) to see that in any way other than he insinuating that the gun crazies do what they will with her.

32 minutes ago, Geoff said:

The sad thing is.  If he just did this, it wouldn't be bad.

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment.  By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, you can vote for me."

But instead he goes off the reservation once again. 

It's like picking two hand gernades with no pins in them.  Both with explode, but it's a question of in 1 second or 10 seconds.  You are still dead in the end.

I think most people hear Trump say something like this...shake their head and say...."what a fuck nut". The challenge is the people who keep hearing Obama Clinton is going to take your guns and start to get these ideas that they need to protect their 2nd amendment rights by taking over duck ponds in Oregon or protect their constitutional rights by arming themselves to the teeth. This violent rhetoric just breeds toxicity, even when you know deep down Trump is just the forementioned fuck nut.

16 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

You have to be an idiot (see: majority of Trump voters) to see that in any way other than he insinuating that the gun crazies do what they will with her.

What makes you think the majority of Trump voters are idiots?  There is one good answer to this question.

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

That anyone would actually vote for Donald Trump automatically qualifies you for that category.

I can guarantee you that is not even close to being true.  I could make the argument that anyone who votes for Hillary is evil. 

That would basically be the same kind of thinking.