• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Missed in all the Khan and Ukraine backlash against Trump was this gem:

In an interview with USA TODAY columnist  Kirsten Powers , Donald Trump was defending former Fox chief  Roger Ailes , who has stepped down in the wake of sexual harassment allegations. When Powers asked Trump what he would advise his daughter Ivanka to do if she were being harassed, Trump replied: “I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/08/01/ailes-trump-sexual-harassment-fox-news-women-gretchen-kelly-greta-news-column/87915454/

2 hours ago, the_dude_abides said:

Missed in all the Khan and Ukraine backlash against Trump was this gem:

In an interview with USA TODAY columnist  Kirsten Powers , Donald Trump was defending former Fox chief  Roger Ailes , who has stepped down in the wake of sexual harassment allegations. When Powers asked Trump what he would advise his daughter Ivanka to do if she were being harassed, Trump replied: “I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/08/01/ailes-trump-sexual-harassment-fox-news-women-gretchen-kelly-greta-news-column/87915454/

Eddie Munster weighs in on his father's sexual harassment comments:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/eric-trump-suggests-women-invite-sexual-harassment-and-women-invite-him-to-go-fck-himself/

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Ok I guess I should have said respond instead of answer but that was more pointed at the entire forum and the uncontrollable urge to bring one into any response to a negative comment about the other. There's plenty to blast both for without the need to post a tit for every tat. I guess if I have a question for you it would be what does Hillary's press conference count have to do with Trump banning news orgs out of spite?

It falls under the media covering candidates umbrella to me. I responded  to a claim about 1st Amendment violations, which was never answered, btw. When the subject of the candidates and media is brought up, I always wonder how Hillary can get away with not facing them and their questions.  

Trump does and says whatever the hell he wants. He's an egomaniac and, as I said earlier, a loon. I only wonder why people are still surprised when he makes an idiotic comment. It's like being shocked when Escobar tries to take an extra base. 

and I like tits. 

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

What hack pieces? Have they printed something untrue? Or is it just a case of a petty, vindictive, small-minded asshole acting like his true self? Everything he says is said into a tv camera anyway. What's the point of the bans?

From the Washington Post:

Hong Kong television commentator Wu Jun observed recently that despite Donald Trump’s anti-Beijing rhetoric, he “could in fact be the best president for China.” The Chinese analyst is right: A Trump presidency could open the way for China’s strategic dominance in Asia and elsewhere.

Wu’s comment was focused on Trump’s mercantilist style, evoking a world in which Trump and President Xi Jinping, two “big guys,” might sit around a table at Mar-a-Lago and cut deals without worrying about human rights

29 minutes ago, Lou said:

Trump does and says whatever the hell he wants. He's an egomaniac and, as I said earlier, a loon. I only wonder why people are still surprised when he makes an idiotic comment. It's like being shocked when Escobar tries to take an extra base. 

well said.

Obama said this morning that Trump is "unfit" to be president.

Trump's response this afternoon:

STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAILED LEADERSHIP

"Obama-Clinton have single-handedly destabilized the Middle East, handed Iraq, Libya and Syria to ISIS, and allowed our personnel to be slaughtered at Benghazi. Then they put Iran on the path to nuclear weapons. Then they allowed dozens of veterans to die waiting for medical care that never came.

Hillary Clinton put the whole country at risk with her illegal email server, deleted evidence of her crime, and lied repeatedly about her conduct which endangered us all. They released criminal aliens into our country who killed one innocent American after another -- like Sarah Root and Kate Steinle -- and have repeatedly admitted migrants later implicated in terrorism. They have produced the worst recovery since the Great Depression. They have shipped millions of our best jobs overseas to appease their global special interests. They have betrayed our security and our workers, and Hillary Clinton has proven herself unfit to serve in any government office.

She is reckless with her emails, reckless with regime change, and reckless with American lives. Our nation has been humiliated abroad and compromised by radical Islam brought onto our shores. We need change now."

-Donald J. Trump

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Obama said this morning that Trump is "unfit" to be president.

Trump's response this afternoon:

STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAILED LEADERSHIP

"Obama-Clinton have single-handedly destabilized the Middle East, handed Iraq, Libya and Syria to ISIS, and allowed our personnel to be slaughtered at Benghazi. Then they put Iran on the path to nuclear weapons. Then they allowed dozens of veterans to die waiting for medical care that never came.

Hillary Clinton put the whole country at risk with her illegal email server, deleted evidence of her crime, and lied repeatedly about her conduct which endangered us all. They released criminal aliens into our country who killed one innocent American after another -- like Sarah Root and Kate Steinle -- and have repeatedly admitted migrants later implicated in terrorism. They have produced the worst recovery since the Great Depression. They have shipped millions of our best jobs overseas to appease their global special interests. They have betrayed our security and our workers, and Hillary Clinton has proven herself unfit to serve in any government office.

She is reckless with her emails, reckless with regime change, and reckless with American lives. Our nation has been humiliated abroad and compromised by radical Islam brought onto our shores. We need change now."

-Donald J. Trump

Trump has the best, the very best great writers working for him.

That was a dumb move by Obama, to inject himself so explicitly in the election and attack Trump. Now he's going to get the "Donald treatment".

"Well he’s a terrible president, Trump said in an interview with ABC7 Washington.

"He’ll probably go down as the worst president in the history of our country, he’s been a total disaster."

The GOP nominee repeated that line in an interview set to air Tuesday night on Fox News's "The O'Reilly Factor," adding: "I think he’s been a disaster. He’s been weak, he’s been ineffective." 

Trump then went through a laundry list of issues he thought Obama has failed on, including U.S policy on Russia and Ukraine. 

“He talks about me with Russia. Wouldn’t it be a wonderful thing frankly if we actually got along with Russia and worked out some kind of a deal where we go and knock the hell out of ISIS along with NATO and along with countries that are in the area. Wouldn’t that be wonderful as opposed to fighting?

“But Crimea was taken over … It was taken over during Obama’s regime, big tough president.”