• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I think the people pushing that rumor today are Republican's praying that he drops out. And seriously, what are they going to do...they've all stood by and tacitly endorsed him for months. He's not saying or doing anything different than he has the last year and almost all of them have stated "they'll support the nominee".

Hell, he and his camp have been upping the ante lately, implying that if he loses it's because of fraud and the election would be illegitimate, Roger Stone going so far as suggesting people should rise up in the streets.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

I almost mentioned this article as I came across it this morning. I don't think it's a long con by Trump I think he's just proving what a lot of people thought about him and that's the fact that he's a man child who isn't qualified to run the country.  Instead of letting things go he gets into it with the family of a fallen war hero because he was "viciously attacked."  It's like someone on facebook arguing non-stop with someone who insulted them rather than doing something more valuable with their time.  Except in Trump's case he's arguing with people and insulting them when he's supposed to be proving he can run a country.   

17 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

That was a dumb move by Obama, to inject himself so explicitly in the election and attack Trump. Now he's going to get the "Donald treatment".

The Donald treatment....*shiver*...after 8 years of birtherism and all that crap thrown at Obama...I'm pretty sure he's not all that worried about the Donald treatment, he seems to have handled it fairly well in the past (see below). I think he enjoys slapping the talking yam around.

I think this is some epic trolling on Obama's part...by calling out folks like Ryan and McCain...how can they possibly back away from their endorsement of Trump at this point without a segment of folks on the right saying they are taking their orders from Obama? It's bad enough they have stood by and watched as Trump has careened from one disastrous statement to the next, but taking orders from Obama...that would be and endless primary campaign commercial.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

I think the people pushing that rumor today are Republican's praying that he drops out. And seriously, what are they going to do...they've all stood by and tacitly endorsed him for months. He's not saying or doing anything different than he has the last year and almost all of them have stated "they'll support the nominee".

Hell, he and his camp have been upping the ante lately, implying that if he loses it's because of fraud and the election would be illegitimate, Roger Stone going so far as suggesting people should rise up in the streets.

that's exactly what Bernie did 

meh, those are two completely different issues. and the list you posted included quite a few things that are either understandable or amount to nothing - his attack on Mrs Khan not being one of them. 

So how do you feel about Hillary lying to Benghazi victims' families as to the cause of the attacks that killed their loved ones? 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

meh, those are two completely different issues. and the list you posted included quite a few things that are either understandable or amount to nothing - his attack on Mrs Khan not being one of them. 

So how do you feel about Hillary lying to Benghazi victims' families as to the cause of the attacks that killed their loved ones? 

You obviously didn't read the tweet.  And you are right it isn't because Presidents have never just released their long form birth certificate.  All presidential candidates since the 70s have released their tax returns.

How do you feel about our government always lying to the families of soldiers killed on classified missions?

1 minute ago, Tank said:

Can't begin to imagine the chaos nationally if this were to happen. 

Let's just turn up the chaos. Imagine if there is actual fire in the leaked emails and both bow out of the race.

/Ok really unlikely
//Could you imagine?!?!

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Trump turning up the insane after H. Clinton stumbles really not helping dissuade the conspiracy theories. 

Is he really turning up the crazy...or is it the fact that he's not running against like minded people in a Republican primary starting to become apparent. The same act that wins the Republican primary has a totally different audience when it comes to the general election. Media isn't looking at it through the Republican primary lens either. He certainly is getting a lot more scrutiny and questioning...dumb ass statements that went unchallenged suddenly get some push back and that leads to him double down on the stupid. I think that's just who he is....the hope for Republicans was that he would adjust and it looks like, at least for now, he's decided not to.

45 minutes ago, nate said:

You obviously didn't read the tweet.  And you are right it isn't because Presidents have never just released their long form birth certificate.  All presidential candidates since the 70s have released their tax returns.

How do you feel about our government always lying to the families of soldiers killed on classified missions?

I read what you posted.

so you're not going to answer my question. ok