• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

It's indeed a scary step to take, but with as much as we all hate the current choices and the repetitiveness of the candidates, I think it's time for the citizenry to be bold and do something different. I'm leaning strongly to taking this step for myself this time.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I'm extremely disappointed in the focus of this thread. Nothing but bickering back and forth over 2 candidates the likes that have our great leaders of the past - men like JFK, Abraham Lincoln, John Wooden - rolling in their graves. (unless any of them were cremated).  It's time we focus on what's really important...

Ivanka is friggen hot! 

43 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I am loving this speech. Maybe I'll have second thoughts on voting for The Donald.

i'll tell you what, he's doing a good job. not the most polished speech giver, but he's hitting a lot of the right notes. i appreciate his optimism, too.

wow, even george stephanopholous was giving him big props. someone else on abc said trumps speech had "a lot of red meat in it." another commentator mentioned how disciplined trump was, especially when the protestor showed up. trump used the moment to give props to the local police instead of sounding childish.

41 minutes ago, Tank said:

wow, even george stephanopholous was giving him big props. someone else on abc said trumps speech had "a lot of red meat in it." another commentator mentioned how disciplined trump was, especially when the protestor showed up. trump used the moment to give props to the local police instead of sounding childish.

Trump hit a home run. Love all the references to Hispanics, blacks, women, Bernie Sanders supporters and LGBTQ peeps (who even knew they had added a q! I bet Donald didn't know that until he started preparing). Hilary must be seething.

I thought it was a great speech tonight it was honest and realistic about what is wrong with our society not hiding behind big words and political talk like Dems love to do. It was HILARIOUS seeing Van Jones and the latin lady on CNN after screaming that this was the worst presidential speech ever given and how they both feel unsafe now in america after hearing that speech. What a crock of sh*t , both of them were just going on and on about how this was the most dangerous and vulgar speech ever given... I just chuckled and left to the gym 

16 minutes ago, Ochocinco! said:

I thought it was a great speech tonight it was honest and realistic about what is wrong with our society not hiding behind big words and political talk like Dems love to do. It was HILARIOUS seeing Van Jones and the latin lady on CNN after screaming that this was the worst presidential speech ever given and how they both feel unsafe now in america after hearing that speech. What a crock of sh*t , both of them were just going on and on about how this was the most dangerous and vulgar speech ever given... I just chuckled and left to the gym 

I watched some of the convention last night on CNN. I got sick of their obvious bias - and I'm a liberal. 

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I watched some of the convention last night on CNN. I got sick of their obvious bias - and I'm a liberal. 

I was liberal going into this election and I supported Bernie with countless money donations but I refuse to be apart of the Clinton News Network and her campaign