• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

38 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

Maybe they can do that in the Hillary thread Jay. In the Trump thread, Trump is discussed. Easy enough?

I know there are Trump voters on the spin forum, I'd love to know the reasons they are voting for him. Not so they can get grilled, but I'm just interested to know the things Trump plans to do as president to make them vote for him.

My bad, I thought you were trying to be cute with, "does Trump even have a platform?"

Otherwise you could just go google it.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

16 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

Maybe they can do that in the Hillary thread Jay. In the Trump thread, Trump is discussed. Easy enough?

I know there are Trump voters on the spin forum, I'd love to know the reasons they are voting for him. Not so they can get grilled, but I'm just interested to know the things Trump plans to do as president to make them vote for him.

Because he's not Clinton.  Really I'm leaning towards Johnson.  But may go towards Trump for the lol's.  Really haven't delved into the issues yet, because it's too much of a shitshow everywhere, and a lot can change between now and November.

Doesn't really matter.

The country is headed downhill and it's doubtful that anyone can stop it at this point. Certainly not the POTUS. Look where we are now after 7+ years of Obama. Trying to prevent a race war from breaking out. Think Hillary's going to turn that around?

I have a few years until I retire, after that I'll be golfing/fishing and who cares who's president.

56 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Because he's not Clinton.  Really I'm leaning towards Johnson.  But may go towards Trump for the lol's.  Really haven't delved into the issues yet, because it's too much of a shitshow everywhere, and a lot can change between now and November.

So you are a possible Trump supporter then?

13 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

So you are a possible Trump supporter then?

Possible.  According to that poll, I seem to agree with him more than disagree.  Same with Johnson.  Although there are a few issues that I don't agree with on either candidate, I'm the only perfect candidate for presidency.  With Hilary, I disagree with a lot of her positions.  I still think Bengazi was swept under the email server.  And if she gets elected, she will be just like Obungle and use California as a fundraising stop instead of address any issues we have.  At least with Trump, he has an interest in California, so he might not be just a corporate, err presidential shill like Hilary will be.

12 hours ago, wopphil said:

I just googled "Trump Clinton Polls."  To my surprise, Trump seems to be leading in most of the Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania polls. Hilary must really, really be despised.

https://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2365

Florida voters say:

71 - 25 percent that the old ways don't work and it's time for radical change;
55 - 39 percent that foreign trade agreements have hurt them personally;
80 - 19 that public officials "don't care much what people like me think."

18 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Possible.  According to that poll, I seem to agree with him more than disagree.  Same with Johnson.  Although there are a few issues that I don't agree with on either candidate, I'm the only perfect candidate for presidency.  With Hilary, I disagree with a lot of her positions.  I still think Bengazi was swept under the email server.  And if she gets elected, she will be just like Obungle and use California as a fundraising stop instead of address any issues we have.  At least with Trump, he has an interest in California, so he might not be just a corporate, err presidential shill like Hilary will be.

So then it's true that you would vote for him because he's not Hillary and not because he has points A-G that you agree with?

I'm not paying much attention to Trump or the things that he says so I'm not sure other than the wall, what else he's been promising/wanting as president.

Rumors have Trump picking Indiana governor Mike Pence for his VP.  Way to balance out the ticket! He picked one of the few dudes that's more Trump than Trump. At least Hillary is considering a retired Admiral. 

Hi Jay!

#StickAJohnsonInTheWhiteHouse