• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't think the bathroom thing is an important issue. 99.9999999% of us can go about our lives regardless of the outcome.

No but the bigot or racist label are used to often to divide the people. we become so divided compromise is not an option on real issues.

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

C'mon man. I remember the letdowns of the late 90's, the Priest Holmes era where we ate dick, and even a 2-14 season that had us with the first pick.

Now if you would have said the Royals, I get it. You expect them to suck, but the Chiefs were that great let down every year.

i had royals tickets until 2014. i was in korea for the royals ws win. i am not a kc native so i adopted both around 2005 when i lived there. kc is probably my favorite city and i have lived a lot of places. i seem to catch the sports teams on the downside. 

7 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

No but the bigot or racist label are used to often to divide the people. we become so divided compromise is not an option on real issues.

Labels are thrown at the libs as well, when really most of the shit being argued is stuff we don't give a shit about. Not uncommon in politics. 

16 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You also factor in those who are just offing themselves because they can't deal with the anxiety or depression, or because they lost their jobs or businesses... 

So Ive heard the talking heads in the media mention this, mainly the Fox crowd whos arguing to open things up. (To clarify, I stopped watching either news channel a month ago, because even a pandemic turned into a dick contest with them, so Im not pimping CNN here).

From my experience, all this talk about more suicides is bullshit. Im hearing these headlines of "SUICIDES UP 100 PERCENT!" blah blah blah, and I havent seen that at all.

At least in my experience, the numbers are the same as they ever were. But, to be fair, I work for one city, i cant speak for others.

But instinct is thats a spin narrative not backed by any facts 

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

i had royals tickets until 2014. i was in korea for the royals ws win. i am not a kc native so i adopted both around 2005 when i lived there. kc is probably my favorite city and i have lived a lot of places. i seem to catch the sports teams on the downside. 

I love downtown. One of the last times I was there (I generally fly in on Thursday or Friday, but leave Tuesday to not deal with the Monday airport traffic), on Monday I just told my grandmother, "Get ready"

She showed me parts where she grew up or knew, but you fucks threw in a new rail car system through downtown and we hit all the stops and she loved it. It was a blast. Started at Union Station and went down to the marketplace/ wharf looking thing on the river. It's just cool when you have no plans and can explore a downtown.

Outside of KC, I like San Diego and Portland for downtown districts. An odd ball was Oklahoma City.....I liked it a lot but think most would think it sucks.

True story, I was in Hawaii about to go diving. The mens shitter at the beach was overflowed, with a literal swarm of flies that looked like a bait ball of fish.

So i snuck into the womens. My buddy guarded the door.... and some lady tried to get in.

My buddy says "sorry, uh... my buddy had to use it"

F*CK! 

So shes like "no worries, ill wait here"

I finish, run out, cover my face w my t shirt. Yell "SORRY, HAHAHA" as I run off. Noticed she was really hot. Super embarrased, but so what, Ill never see her again.

She was the dive master for my boat, and aside from my buddy and I, there were only 2 other people on board.

Awkwarrrrrrrrrd

11 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

So Ive heard the talking heads in the media mention this, mainly the Fox crowd whos arguing to open things up. (To clarify, I stopped watching either news channel a month ago, because even a pandemic turned into a dick contest with them, so Im not pimping CNN here).

From my experience, all this talk about more suicides is bullshit. Im hearing these headlines of "SUICIDES UP 100 PERCENT!" blah blah blah, and I havent seen that at all.

At least in my experience, the numbers are the same as they ever were. But, to be fair, I work for one city, i cant speak for others.

But instinct is thats a spin narrative not backed by any facts 

You may be correct about the suicides, I know that you may know about death by suicide in your county or even all of Southern California, but I don't think any of us have any data on that nationwide. But my point about other items stand, especially health issues not getting checked out which could be fine now, but result into a higher death rate later on because shit wasn't caught early or in time. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Because wouldn't you like to know what pre existing conditions people are dying from instead of just pre existing conditions?  If 50% of Rona deaths are extremely high blood pressure, or people with lung cancer.  Wouldn't that be important information to know?

You know, they have this kind of information out there. Seek it out if you're interested. You've got Google.

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

True story, I was in Hawaii about to go diving. The mens shitter at the beach was overflowed, with a literal swarm of flies that looked like a bait ball of fish.

So i snuck into the womens. My buddy guarded the door.... and some lady tried to get in.

My buddy says "sorry, uh... my buddy had to use it"

F*CK! 

So shes like "no worries, ill wait here"

I finish, run out, cover my face w my t shirt. Yell "SORRY, HAHAHA" as I run off. Noticed she was really hot. Super embarrased, but so what, Ill never see her again.

She was the dive master for my boat, and aside from my buddy and I, there were only 2 other people on board.

Awkwarrrrrrrrrd

Did you go to pound town?

3 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

You know, they have this kind of information out there. Seek it out if you're interested. You've got Google.

Not likely to go well over here. I did this earlier as people wanted me to fetch their data about Rona stats. I got the "prove me that I'm wrong" bullshit.

Lazy c*nts.

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You may be correct about the suicides, I know that you may know about death by suicide in your county or even all of Southern California, but I don't think any of us have any data on that nationwide. But my point about other items stand, especially health issues not getting checked out which could be fine now, but result into a higher death rate later on because shit wasn't caught early or in time. 

Sounds like someone is making the case for universal health care.

36 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

There may be more people dead in a years time from now for not getting cancer screenings, heart screenings, diabetes screenings, stroke symptoms and overall health checks because they're afraid of getting the Rona at Hospitals or Clinics than dying from the CoronaVirus. You also factor in those who are just offing themselves because they can't deal with the anxiety or depression, or because they lost their jobs or businesses... plus you factor in spousal/child abuse and drug/alcohol abuse. 

It's not so simple, man. You get a spike in cases and our capacity to care for COVID cases goes to shit, people still eventually have to stay at home, people still decide or have no choice but to put off care. It's godawful all around.

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Did you go to pound town?

Brown town at most

I avoided her like the covid. Or tried to at least. It was only like a 20 foot boat.... was stuck.

I tried apologize, and she was like "no worries, no big deal"

F*cking liar. I knew everytime we made eye contact she was judging me by the smell. Which was only like half my fault.

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Like 'Doctor' Barbara Ferrer, who basically runs L.A. County from her podium every day as Public Health Director. Except she's not a medical doctor.

Her doctorate is in Social Welfare. Masters in education and public health, and bachelor's in community studies.

She controls the daily lives of 10 million people and there's nobody to answer to. The Board of Supervisors follows her mandates to a tee.

Three more months, at least, of this crap.