• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Rally is definitely a Lib, but more tolerable than most. Same with Cramp. 

In fact I wouldn't even label Cramp a lib, he just doesn't like Trump. He's probably more like Stradling but with more of a distaste for the Pres. 

All of that said, despite the political divide here I would enjoy a beer or drink with any of those that are on the other side. I would say 60% my friends lean more to the left than the right. We just know to bring up politics when we're together. 

As a point of clarity @Stradling I don't think cons hate gays. I have some family members (cousins) who are gay and some good friends. Oddly enough, I also have a couple of Seattle friends (ex-colleagues) who vote Republican and like the POTUS. Go figure! 

I would vote republican as well.  I’m not afraid of rights being taken away.  

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Rally is definitely a Lib, but more tolerable than most. Same with Cramp. 

In fact I wouldn't even label Cramp a lib, he just doesn't like Trump. He's probably more like Stradling but with more of a distaste for the Pres. 

All of that said, despite the political divide here I would enjoy a beer or drink with any of those that are on the other side. I would say 60% my friends lean more to the left than the right. We just know to bring up politics when we're together. 

As a point of clarity @Stradling I don't think cons hate gays. I have some family members (cousins) who are gay and some good friends. Oddly enough, I also have a couple of Seattle friends (ex-colleagues) who vote Republican and like the POTUS. Go figure! 

I agree! People here talk a lot of shit but you get the sense that everyone here is good person. I think the only true POS we had here was Bakunin

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I agree! People here talk a lot of shit but you get the sense that everyone here is good person. I think the only true POS we had here was Bakunin

lol. I forgot about that dude.

I used to mod the gamely chats back in the day and think he used to roll up in there. Strangely a good dude in the chatroom......he was a hipster that rode his bike around in Philadelphia. No harm, no foul. But that dude was an animal in this forum. I used to stop by to see the carnage.

Just now, Lhalo said:

I’m a con and I couldn’t care less if a person is gay. What two adults do to each other on a consensual way is none of my business. Just don’t be wearing assless chaps and handing out hummers in front of my kids and we’ll be A ok. 

So what you’re saying is, you hate the gays?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh man, I forgot about Bakunin. Also, Saangels after he had a bad acid trip and went crazy on us. He was a good kid that grew up on AW, then got involved in some gnarly drugs. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I’m a con and I couldn’t care less if a person is gay. What two adults do to each other on a consensual way is none of my business. Just don’t be wearing assless chaps and handing out hummers in front of my kids and we’ll be A ok. 

God dammit.

How do you deal with the Liverpool games?

Just now, Lhalo said:

great point, i said this and the room went crazy.

ineedthisforreactions GIF

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

great point, i said this and the room went crazy.

Not gonna lie, you go a little hard in the paint about gays.

It's like that governor or senator that was anti-gay but was caught blowing a dude in an airport stall. You're a little suspect.

By the way, everyone here is cool and will accept you.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's like that governor or senator that was anti-gay but was caught blowing a dude in an airport stall. You're a little suspect.

Oh he’s going to choose being gay any minute now.  B, you should run your game and see if he gives in.  

Just now, Brandon said:

I hate to harp on the subject but the libs constantly talk about science until it does not fir their narrative. Like we need to spare all lives with a lockdown but abortions dont apply. we can solve a lot of issues but the libs need to accept a few things as truths. man dressing like a girl is his business. just dont demand to piss in the bathroom someone's  wife or daughter.  that is all i ask of the lbgt. i dont think i am over the top with my viewpoints. aw and california is just so far left on these issues. 

you move yet?