• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Here is a simple test anyone can take: If you think DeSantis is smart, you are fucking stupid.

Of course he's not smart to you, he doesn't align politically with you nor does he fit your COVID-19 narratives. 

I mean, anyone can say the same thing about you as a lawyer or what you bring to the community here and take the same simple test.

That would be like me posting "If you think Mark is a good member, you are fucking stupid."

Let me ask you @calscuf did you get accepted into Yale or get a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree out of Harvard?

Yeah, Ron DeSantis isn't smart and I'm fucking stupid for believing he is. 

You're a fucking clown. 

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Florida is doing the same thing they accuse the WHO and China of doing. Downplaying how bad the virus really is.

The WHO? Bill Gates setup?

Sounds legit. Would love to subscribe to your newsletter about how bad it really is.....I'll forget all the shark bite deaths labelled as Covid-19, too.

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Of course he's not smart to you, he doesn't align politically with you nor does he fit your COVID-19 narratives. 

I mean, anyone can say the same thing about you as a lawyer or what you bring to the community here and take the same simple test.

That would be like me posting "If you think Mark is a good member, you are fucking stupid."

Let me ask you @calscuf did you get accepted into Yale or get a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree out of Harvard?

You're a fucking clown. 

Oh man. 

55 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You're a fucking clown. 

Wait, am I the Mark?  God dammit.

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Wait, am I the Mark?  God dammit.

No it's the other Mark. The bad Mark.

Well he didn't used to be.

I can't tell if he's real or just clowning around. I met him, he's a good dude in person. You know, just like Claude. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Florida is doing the same thing they accuse the WHO and China of doing. Downplaying how bad the virus really is.

Speaking of downplaying...

CDC: Coronavirus mainly spreads through person-to-person contact and 'does not spread easily' on contaminated surfaces

You guys can take off your hazmat suits now. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-coronavirus-mainly-spreads-through-persontoperson-contact-and-does-not-spread-easily-on-contaminated-surfaces-153317029.html

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

OC chalking up the broken hip and 2 emphysema deaths to Covid-19.

Good start. I see when this forum hits it's alcohol stride and we started a little early today.

I continue to see the claim being made that hospitals are told to misreport deaths as COVID-related. What I haven't seen is actual evidence of this happening.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I continue to see the claim being made that hospitals are told to misreport deaths as COVID-related. What I haven't seen is actual evidence of this happening.

It's a right wing narrative. It gets accepted as fact here because 70% of the political forum is conservative.