• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I hate to harp on the subject but the libs constantly talk about science until it does not fir their narrative. Like we need to spare all lives with a lockdown but abortions dont apply. we can solve a lot of issues but the libs need to accept a few things as truths. man dressing like a girl is his business. just dont demand to piss in the bathroom someone's  wife or daughter.  that is all i ask of the lbgt. i dont think i am over the top with my viewpoints. aw and california is just so far left on these issues. 

you move yet?

But the bathrooms are cleaner

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I hate to harp on the subject but the libs constantly talk about science until it does not fir their narrative. Like we need to spare all lives with a lockdown but abortions dont apply. we can solve a lot of issues but the libs need to accept a few things as truths. man dressing like a girl is his business. just dont demand to piss in the bathroom someone's  wife or daughter.  that is all i ask of the lbgt. i dont think i am over the top with my viewpoints. aw and california is just so far left on these issues. 

you move yet?

I'm a lib, and I think if you have a dick you should be pissing in the men's room.

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Probably because you also talk about sodomy being a sin.  

i do but at the end of the day it is between that person and God. I can be judgmental but it really is not any more sin than lying or stealing. i dont hate gays or wish them harm. 

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't think cons hate guys. It’s more about opposing gay marriage due to religious beliefs. 

This is true. I don’t like onions but I don’t cry about them being in the produce aisle 

Edited by Jason

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I'm a lib, and I think if you have a dick you should be pissing in the men's room.

we can solve important issues with libs like you. tough to solve taxes and healthcare when we have libs that deny a lot of basic truths. i dont think the gov should have ever been involved in marriage. it is an individuals decision and God be the judge. 

we can solve important issues with libs like you. tough to solve taxes and healthcare when we have libs that deny a lot of basic truths. i dont think the gov should have ever been involved in marriage. it is an individuals decision and God be the judge. 

I don't think the bathroom thing is an important issue. 99.9999999% of us can go about our lives regardless of the outcome.

yes im pissed. i owned season tickets for 3-4 years and chiefs sucked. i gave them up and they get mahommes

C'mon man. I remember the letdowns of the late 90's, the Priest Holmes era where we ate dick, and even a 2-14 season that had us with the first pick.

Now if you would have said the Royals, I get it. You expect them to suck, but the Chiefs were that great let down every year.

32 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Wtf.  I too agree that government should not be in the business of validating marriages.  

You can also put me in the camp that believes that bathroom norms should be respected.  These are stupid unimportant issues that should not take up space in political dialogue.  

and I’ll be a little more specific.  Once a transgender person has “transitioned” at that point , IMO it is fine to use the appropriate restroom.  Unless you’re walking around with a sign telling everyone that you’re a transsexual no one will know.  It doesn’t fucking matter.  Leave it alone. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't think the bathroom thing is an important issue. 99.9999999% of us can go about our lives regardless of the outcome.

Which is true with every topic that is argued here ad nauseum.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Also another interesting thing I've heard from ER's.  They are empty since the Rona.  People are afraid to go to the ER.  So much so that doctors and administrators are wondering what is happening to the people with heart problems or apendicitis that is a statistical constant.

I can confirm this. Both through the nurses I know, and the hospitals I go to. Its kind of weird....  

The isolation wards I have no idea about, I dont go in there. But the general ER I go to sometimes a few times a day. (Usually 5150s, but also for trauma reports). And they are... peaceful now. 

All the beds are full... but not near as chaotic as usual.

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I can confirm this. Both through the nurses I know, and the hospitals I go to. Its kind of weird....  

The isolation wards I have no idea about, I dont go in there. But the general ER I go to sometimes a few times a day. (Usually 5150s, but also for trauma reports). And they are... peaceful now. 

All the beds are full... but not near as chaotic as usual.

There may be more people dead in a years time from now for not getting cancer screenings, heart screenings, diabetes screenings, stroke symptoms and overall health checks because they're afraid of getting the Rona at Hospitals or Clinics than dying from the CoronaVirus. You also factor in those who are just offing themselves because they can't deal with the anxiety or depression, or because they lost their jobs or businesses... plus you factor in spousal/child abuse and drug/alcohol abuse.