• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, Brandon said:

Good thing there is Google and the inter webs

All I find on Google is multiple fact-checking articles disputing that claim, which originated from a Fox News interview with a Republican state senator.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, Adam said:

It’s sad for those people and their families. I’m worried about my in-laws and parents because 3 of the 4 are at risk. Glad they’re not in filthy old folks homes and have the resources to isolate 

They never have to leave the home to get anything? Lucky them!

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's a right wing narrative. It gets accepted as fact here because 70% of the political forum is conservative.

No regular fat ass can confirm the numbers. You either believe them or don’t. I’m undecided but will give them the benefit of the doubt

1 minute ago, Adam said:

No regular fat ass can confirm the numbers. You either believe them or don’t. I’m undecided but will give them the benefit of the doubt

Well I pretty much agree with the first part. I cannot confirm the numbers.

It's already come out that hospitals get more funding when they have Covid attached to it.

With everyone at home there is lack of drunk drivers, car accidents, and just random dumb deaths to where occupant at hospitals is down around 30%. These places are losing money with the lack of patients and coding things as Covid when it's not to increase funding and lost revenue.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's already come out that hospitals get more funding when they have Covid attached to it.

With everyone at home there is lack of drunk drivers, car accidents, and just random dumb deaths to where occupant at hospitals is down around 30%. These places are losing money with the lack of patients and coding things as Covid when it's not to increase funding and lost revenue.

OK. But is there proof that that is actually happening, or just conjecture? None of the articles you posted offer any proof. Actually, the fourth article is about the woman who got fired because she wouldn't juke the stats to support the Republican government's narrative on the virus.

Just now, Taylor said:

OK. But is there proof that that is actually happening, or just conjecture? None of the articles you posted offer any proof. Actually, the fourth article is about the woman who got fired because she wouldn't juke the stats to support the Republican government's narrative on the virus.

Is there proof the numbers are accurate?

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I continue to see the claim being made that hospitals are told to misreport deaths as COVID-related. What I haven't seen is actual evidence of this happening.

Yeah, I don't think you will ever get the smoking gun.  But eventually, the medical records of everyone who is listed as dying of the Rona will be scrutinized.  I think it's already shown that a majority of these people have had major pre existing conditions.  I'm just surprised that the information of what exact pre existing conditions hasn't been disclosed.  We already know that it is hitting blacks harder, and asians and whites not as hard.  Again, that's information that you could work with.  But what is it with Blacks that's hitting them hard?  Because you would think that Africa would be getting steamrolled, and so far it's the continent that's least affected.

Just now, gotbeer said:

Yeah, I don't think you will ever get the smoking gun.  But eventually, the medical records of everyone who is listed as dying of the Rona will be scrutinized.  I think it's already shown that a majority of these people have had major pre existing conditions.  I'm just surprised that the information of what exact pre existing conditions hasn't been disclosed.  We already know that it is hitting blacks harder, and asians and whites not as hard.  Again, that's information that you could work with.  But what is it with Blacks that's hitting them hard?  Because you would think that Africa would be getting steamrolled, and so far it's the continent that's least affected.

It's going to be scrutinized because it's been turned into a political issue, instead of a humanity issue.

Why is it being scrutinized?

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Nobody actually dies of COVID-19. Just like nobody dies of AIDS. They die of complications related to COVID-19 or AIDS. African-Americans are statistically more likely to have diabetes and asthma, which makes them more vulnerable to the effects of respiratory illnesses. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nobody actually dies of COVID-19. Just like nobody dies of AIDS. They die of complications related to COVID-19 or AIDS. African-Americans are statistically more likely to have diabetes and asthma, which makes them more vulnerable to the effects of respiratory illnesses. 

Point of privilege. Let’s chill on the racism, comrade 

Easy to see how we get all these liberal homos. They need a peer reviewed study or fact checker for everything. I guess their curiosity is good for the economy. Libs inability to accept truths has created a massive demand for latex, outlet plugs, and preparation h

Also another interesting thing I've heard from ER's.  They are empty since the Rona.  People are afraid to go to the ER.  So much so that doctors and administrators are wondering what is happening to the people with heart problems or apendicitis that is a statistical constant.