• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

31 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's going to be scrutinized because it's been turned into a political issue, instead of a humanity issue.

Why is it being scrutinized?

Because wouldn't you like to know what pre existing conditions people are dying from instead of just pre existing conditions?  If 50% of Rona deaths are extremely high blood pressure, or people with lung cancer.  Wouldn't that be important information to know?

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Also another interesting thing I've heard from ER's.  They are empty since the Rona.  People are afraid to go to the ER.  So much so that doctors and administrators are wondering what is happening to the people with heart problems or apendicitis that is a statistical constant.

Yes they are dying at home of covid now. The cdc uses excess deaths to measure major viruses. New York has a huge amount of excess deaths but as a nation we were slightly below normal years. I think a lot of it is counting all these old people as covid. Pennsylvania has had more covid deaths over 100 years old than under age of 60. Trump needs the cdc to do a better job getting the facts out. Most of these deaths are people who had less than a year left to live. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Of course he's not smart to you, he doesn't align politically with you nor does he fit your COVID-19 narratives. 

I mean, anyone can say the same thing about you as a lawyer or what you bring to the community here and take the same simple test.

That would be like me posting "If you think Mark is a good member, you are fucking stupid."

Let me ask you @calscuf did you get accepted into Yale or get a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree out of Harvard?

Yeah, Ron DeSantis isn't smart and I'm fucking stupid for believing he is. 

You're a fucking clown. 

Damn, where is the sick burn reaction?

55 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's a right wing narrative. It gets accepted as fact here because 70% of the political forum is conservative.

I don’t think this is true.  It’s at least 50/50.   People active in here:

Libs:

tdawg

cals

red

fish

Taylor

cons:

lhalo

chuck

blarg

redondo
Brandon? 
kc (but he’s not real)

tank (but he’s nice)

lou, I guess, he’s more of a contrarian 

I guess I could be missing some but it certainly Seems pretty even 

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Also another interesting thing I've heard from ER's.  They are empty since the Rona.  People are afraid to go to the ER.  So much so that doctors and administrators are wondering what is happening to the people with heart problems or apendicitis illegal mexican kids with a runny nose that is a statistical constant.

FIFY

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Libs:

tdawg

cals

red

fish

Taylor

cons:

lhalo

chuck

blarg

redondo
Brandon? 
kc (but he’s not real)

tank (but he’s nice)

MT, Jason, yourself, Jay, LAMIKE or whatever, AO.

18 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Because wouldn't you like to know what pre existing conditions people are dying from instead of just pre existing conditions?  If 50% of Rona deaths are extremely high blood pressure, or people with lung cancer.  Wouldn't that be important information to know?

Need those high COVID numbers to justify our government’s response to this 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Libs:

tdawg

cals

red

fish

Taylor

cons:

lhalo

chuck

blarg

redondo
Brandon? 
kc (but he’s not real)

tank (but he’s nice)

Naw, I'm more Lou and contrarian. I've made fun of both sides, but I saw this in a podcast the other day and it's true even for here.......Cons are more defensive while Libs are more in your face told you so shit. I'm never here, but the quarantine has me shaking shit up. I'm not political, but follow and know some stuff so I'll chime in if I can back it up or correct someone.

I honestly don't care other than cracking jokes and making people laugh.