• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Totally random question. But do you habe a boat when you go out there, or just relax at a house?

Im too lazy to go that far just to chill. 

My in laws have boats, but we literally go out there most of the time to relax in the pool and drink all day long.  

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

No. It just means that you shouldn’t wish someone to feel sick. It’s complicated but I’m sure you can figure it out.

I have wished AIDS on dozens of people over the years. 

Are you saying Covid is worse than AIDS? I'm really trying to understand here. I thought it wasn't serious. Should I never jokingly wish someone gets a cold?

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I have wished AIDS on dozens of people over the years. 

Are you saying Covid is worse than AIDS? I'm really trying to understand here. I thought it wasn't serious. Should I never jokingly wish someone gets a cold?

That’s actually a valid point. 

It's not a big deal. That's why Chuck is hanging out at the beach in Florida with his family. It's also why we need to open everything back up.

But you shouldn't joke about it. Because...it's a big deal.

Conservatives: Winning Gold in Mental Gymnastics since Always

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

It's not a big deal. That's why Chuck is hanging out at the beach in Florida with his family. It's also why we need to open everything back up.

But you shouldn't joke about it. Because...it's a big deal.

Conservatives: Winning Gold in Mental Gymnastics since Always

I look at coronavirus like a bad strain of the flu. Should the elderly be worried? More so than usual. Should I be worried? Lol no.