• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

29 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's not a big deal. That's why Chuck is hanging out at the beach in Florida with his family. It's also why we need to open everything back up.

But you shouldn't joke about it. Because...it's a big deal.

Conservatives: Winning Gold in Mental Gymnastics since Always

MAGOrpheus 1.jpg

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

If saying i hope Chuck gets Covid is "out of bounds", does that mean it's a serious disease that should be taken seriously?

Wishing any kind of sickness on someone else is wrong.

Edited by Redondo

13 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I mean someone here on AW. No matter your political choice you shouldn't wish harm to anyone that posts here. It's actually a verbal personal attack on someone.  

Joking about others is different. 

But again, I'm not wishing harm, right? I'm basically wishing someone gets the sniffles.

Covid is no big deal.

7 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

But again, I'm not wishing harm, right? I'm basically wishing someone gets the sniffles.

Covid is no big deal.

You come up with a lot of funny and clever things to post here.

You just don't need to stoop to these kind of references to be funny.

You are better than that.

Dem governor faces lockdown controversy over husband's reported boat request

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer faced backlash from Republican lawmakers after a reported request from her husband to get the family's boat out on the water before Memorial Day weekend -- far from their home in Lansing.

Whitmer, a Democrat, famously has imposed one of the strictest lockdowns in the country, sparking frequent protests. What's more, she's told people not living in Northern Michigan to stay away from vacation spots there during the holiday weekend.

Is it better to wash hands or wear gloves to ward off virus?

The CDC still lists frequent hand washing as the better option to prevent getting the virus, even with the possibility of catching the virus after touching surfaces. In fact, the agency only recommends wearing gloves "when you are cleaning or caring for someone who is sick."

"In most other situations, like running errands, wearing gloves is not necessary," the agency added.

The CDC says to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place. They recommend also doing so after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.

10 hours ago, Rico said:

If I wished you got an STD, that means I wishing you get laid. Is that even a bad thing?

Thats not true. My ex wife got chlamydia from a water fountain she used when she went to vegas with her friends.

I know, i didnt believe it either. But then it happened when they went to coachilla and cabo, too.

So be careful if you guys are using water fountains, its supposed to be in the 90s today, guys. Stay hydrated, but hydrate safely.