• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

You come up with a lot of funny and clever things to post here.

You just don't need to stoop to these kind of references to be funny.

You are better than that.

You're not answering the question.

So I assume you think Covid really is a big deal as you've made a big deal out of me making this joke. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

You know you’re a POS when you praise this bullying behavior 

If you’re supposed to wear a mask in a store and make a point of not wearing one in the store then I think we’re mixing up who the asshole is.  It’s not that complicated and it’s not a difficult concession.  Wear the fucking mask.  Sorry this person got what they deserved.  And in New York of all places. 

not an endorsement of Alyssa Milano. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If you’re supposed to wear a mask in a store and make a point of not wearing one in the store then I think we’re mixing up who the asshole is.  It’s not that complicated and it’s not a difficult concession.  Wear the fucking mask.  Sorry this person got what they deserved.  And in New York of all places. 

not an endorsement of Alyssa Milano. 

Agreed, mobs screaming obscenities are cool 

Every store I've gone into for the last so many weeks has a sign posted saying masks are required yet when I get inside there's inevitably at least one customer not wearing one.  The stores have people out front either sanitizing carts or hands when people come in and they should be enforcing the requirement while they flat out haven't been in some cases.  For all we know the broad in the video took her mask off once inside.  Regardless stores should be the ones enforcing the rules and not a mob of customers because sooner or later that's not going to end well. 

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

So how else do you suppose people like the mask refuser get taken care of ? I’ll bet the fucking prick wears the mask next time.  You conservatives love accountability right ? 

I think all the others should mind their own business. Go tell the manager if you're that concerned about it. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think all the others should mind their own business. Go tell the manager if you're that concerned about it. 

Or the guy should just wear the mask and that’s the beginning and the end of this issue.  He’s actively challenging whats being asked of him because he’s a jerk.  He didn’t get away with it.  Boo hoo.  Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Or the guy should just wear the mask and that’s the beginning and the end of this issue.  He’s actively challenging whats being asked of him because he’s a jerk.  He didn’t get away with it.  Boo hoo.  Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. 

It was actually a woman.  The guy who looks like he's probably related to red pulled his mask down to yell at the lady which kind of seems counter intuitive because if he's got it he's throwing it around however many feet while chastising someone else for not wearing a mask.  I've got no problem calling people out for being stupid but situations like the one in the video can lead to a line being crossed when one of the mob decides to shove, punch or throw something and it escalates into something it doesn't need to.  Agree with it or not stand your ground laws in some states could result in the person not following the rules legally defending themselves with force.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. 

33 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, some personal news.  My uncle is in the hospital down in San Diego with Covid 19.  They think it’s induced a stroke.  He’ll probably die.  So, today’s not the day for me to be debating masks.  So I’ll leave the topic now. 

I'm so sorry, man. That's awful. 

48 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, some personal news.  My uncle is in the hospital down in San Diego with Covid 19.  They think it’s induced a stroke.  He’ll probably die.  So, today’s not the day for me to be debating masks.  So I’ll leave the topic now. 

Well that sucks, sorry man.  I wish him and his family well. 

55 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

That's awful and I hope he pulls through

4 hours ago, Fireball said:

What's that green thing by the Brussels sprouts.  Looks like the coronavirus. 

I'm not allowed to tell you unless you join our fraternity.

all I can tell you is that it'll eventually show up in a basket on "Chopped."

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Every store I've gone into for the last so many weeks has a sign posted saying masks are required yet when I get inside there's inevitably at least one customer not wearing one.  The stores have people out front either sanitizing carts or hands when people come in and they should be enforcing the requirement while they flat out haven't been in some cases.  For all we know the broad in the video took her mask off once inside.  Regardless stores should be the ones enforcing the rules and not a mob of customers because sooner or later that's not going to end well. 

If they want to make wearing a mask mandatory then they need to have disposable masks at the entrance of the store.

Can't force someone to wear a mask if they don't have one.

My wife went to Smart and Final and they required a mask. They sold her one at the door for $1.98. Fair enough.