• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

I just avoid any place that requires mask. Most of Missouri isn’t wearing mask. Maybe 5 out of 200 in wal mart wear one. Of course I live close to the bar pool party that went viral. I am no scientist but the particles either get through the mask or they don’t. If it isn’t protecting me I seriously doubt it protects others. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I pray your mother is fine and has no complications. 

I will not be manipulated however, so don't even try here. I had a great time on the beach, in a packed church on Sunday and at a restaurant and bar here complying with the local laws. 

I wear a mask in stores or when it's required out of respect, BUT science has proven masks don't do shit. 

The rate of contracting this virus is mostly indoors and from touching objects/surfaces and then touching your face. 

@Chuckster70

Very considerate to think of his mom.

But while you were gone @tdawg87 was hoping you caught Covid at the beach.

I called him out on it, but it didn't make a dent.

Just an FYI.  

Most Americans expect a COVID-19 vaccine within a year; 72% say they would get vaccinated

And this survey was in the height of the panic of April 29-May 5.  The following was on the news today.

Half of Americans would get a COVID-19 vaccine: AP-NORC poll

When it comes to vaccines, I think I'm with the half that would not get it.  It better not have cut any corners, and been thoroughly tested with very transparent data/results.  In other words, not till next year would I even consider it.  And only if I'm sure it won't turn me into a zombie.

48 minutes ago, Redondo said:

@Chuckster70

Very considerate to think of his mom.

But while you were gone @tdawg87 was hoping you caught Covid at the beach.

I called him out on it, but it didn't make a dent.

I'm used to dealing with angry liberals & Karen's.

That said I don't believe for one second that @tdawg87 actually wanted me to get the virus and die from it. I'm pretty sure I've already had it during my 3 month lockdown indoors after traveling for work in late January and early March.

Tdawgs filter is a bit off, way off at times, but he's a good dude overall.