• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

2 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

As much as I’m tempted to call them dumb rednecks, I get it.  People are hurting for $.

the footage of food banks in SA and Houston, with people lined up for miles, pre-dawn, is heartbreaking.

I suspect these are people that are mad about not being able to go to the hair salon or some shit.  And not workers desperate to get back to work. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I said I'll defend it, guys. I got this. Come at me with questions,  @Jason.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronavirus/bs-md-maryland-prisoners-coronavirus-order-20200414-wl7otaoihnfsdi7clh7dm7fcv4-story.html

Release the actual bad guys and then lock them back up if they don't follow this order? The fine and punishment is much too severe. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronavirus/bs-md-maryland-prisoners-coronavirus-order-20200414-wl7otaoihnfsdi7clh7dm7fcv4-story.html

Release the actual bad guys and then lock them back up if they don't follow this order? The fine and punishment is much too severe. 

The fine is roughly the cost of a cup of coffee a day. That's reasonable. 

Of course you lock people up if they don't follow the order. What good is the order without enforcement?

Just now, RallyMo said:

The fine is ro8ghly the cost of a cup of coffee a day. That's reasonable. 

Of course you lock people up if they don't follow the order. What good is the order without enforcement?

There going to fine people who may be in financial ruin $5,000? This sounds really helpful. At least make the max  fine $1,200

11 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Like this?

Trump and Fauci have been trusting the word of the WHO from the beginning, up until the Chinese travel ban that the WHO and leftist media condemned. Now all the lefties can talk about is how badly Trump screwed up and how stupid he is for shunning the WHO. This is what you call ‘hypocritical’ and it’s absolutely disgusting to see the health of the people of this country once again politicized so much by both sides.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

There going to fine people who may be in financial ruin $5,000? This sounds really helpful. At least make the max  fine $1,200

According to the PDF the fine is not to exceed $5,000 but didn't specify what a judge could order. So there seems to be leeway in how much to fine in accordance to how much the defendant can pay and in terms of their situation. 

28 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Trump and Fauci have been trusting the word of the WHO from the beginning, up until the Chinese travel ban that the WHO and leftist media condemned. Now all the lefties can talk about is how badly Trump screwed up and how stupid he is for shunning the WHO. This is what you call ‘hypocritical’ and it’s absolutely disgusting to see the health of the people of this country once again politicized so much by both sides.

Probably because Trump's "Chinese travel ban" wasn't really a ban.

Coronavirus: Direct flights brought 40k from China after Trump travel ban - Axios
https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-trump-china-travel-ban-45a2da12-8063-4ad9-ba28-61cdeb1ce0b3.html

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Probably because Trump's "Chinese travel ban" wasn't really a ban.

Coronavirus: Direct flights brought 40k from China after Trump travel ban - Axios
https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-trump-china-travel-ban-45a2da12-8063-4ad9-ba28-61cdeb1ce0b3.html

So that's why the libs were against it? 

riiiiight