• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Chloroquine (Aralen) vs. Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) for COVID-19?
https://www.medicinenet.com/chloroquine_aralen_vs_hydroxychloroquine_plaquenil/article.htm#what_are_the_side_effects_of_chloroquine_and_hydroxychloroquine

Weird. It would appear Rita Wilson didn't just make this up because she TDS.

No she obviously looked up the side effects and then said she "had" them because orange man bad.

Typical libs.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

i wish we could return to the time when people weren't so friggin angry about everything and weren't always looking to cast blame, blame, and more blame. this has been going on far too long, and it's not just a trump/obama thing.

The incessant need to assign blame is ridiculous. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

No she obviously looked up the side effects and then said she "had" them because orange man bad.

Typical libs.

Can confirm. I follow Rita Wilson on Twitter. She's the James Woods of the left.

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Like I said. She's not sure if it helped but she's positive that drug is what made her feel bad.

She never said she was confident it made her feel bad. 

"Wilson said she was not sure if the drug worked or if her fever broke naturally. However, regardless of whether the drug worked, she said she thinks it caused "extreme side effects" that made her nauseous, dizzy and weakened her muscles."

20 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Good, thanks for asking. I haven't seen her forever but my wife will drop off food outside her place and she sent her dog back with us for a while. Her hospital is doing the same and freeing up beds in case things hit the fan here, knock on wood, even though if Trump says open up tomorrow you know in TX I will need to die to save the economy. The hospital bed thing is simple, if not having hip replacement surgery for example won't kill you then here is some oxy and go home and stay in bed.  

Glad to hear she's doing well.

I'm acutely aware of the hospital bed situation and how it works. It blows my mind when I see people posting pictures of quiet parts of hospitals as if it's part of some conspiracy. It's so stupid.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

I did but not in refund form. I don’t let the feds hold onto my money

What I did.  I never get a refund either but lucked out calculating the less tax liability.  Since I do primarily 1099 I just scaled back my quarterly payments about $1k a qtr. from the previous years and ended up owing $86. 

21 minutes ago, Fireball said:

What I did.  I never get a refund either but lucked out calculating the less tax liability.  Since I do primarily 1099 I just scaled back my quarterly payments about $1k a qtr. from the previous years and ended up owing $86. 

You're lucky! You can still write off mileage. You probably did great