• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

30 minutes ago, Adam said:

You're lucky! You can still write off mileage. You probably did great

Ya, the mileage helps. I make some extra there from what I can charge but it is not a huge boon because I am wearing out the cars more than just heading to an office, however, it does tax out as a little bonus. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I hadn't driven my car in two weeks and pretty much ignored the low tire pressure light on the dashboard figuring it was from the car sitting so long. Then, on the way back from Chatsworth I saw the readout as emergency tire failure. Oh, shit, the damn front tire failed and I got off the freeway in Pasadena and watched as the tire pressure dropped from 20,19,18... 4. 

At a gas station I changed the tire for the spare and when I was asking for the air pump to be turned on I noticed the place had hand sanitizer on sale so I bought two bottles. So it wasn't a total loss

Tomorrow I'm replacing all four tires and probably won't put 100 miles on them in the next month. 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Nobody believes you now your own lawn

It would be nice to just open the door and yell at your yard NOW.  On a serious note, I can't find any good Mexicans, tried to help.  I just have to redo it after they show.  If there are leaves just chopping them up smaller or a piece of paper blew in the yard just shredding it across the lawn looks like shit. 

1 minute ago, Fireball said:

It would be nice to just open the door and yell at your yard NOW.  On a serious note, I can't find any good Mexicans, tried to help.  I just have to redo it after they show.  If there are leaves just chopping them up smaller or a piece of paper blew in the yard just shredding it across the lawn looks like shit. 

Get a white guy. I'll ask my guy if he has any kin in Texas

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Get a white guy. I'll ask my guy if he has any kin in Texas

I got a white guy, me.  I actually like doing my yards, always have.  I got all the equipment you need. I bought one of those yard vacuums for the leaves and best $380 I ever spent.  You have to do some raking to line it up and just go vacuum and even has a suction tube like a shop vac and just boom goes the no more leaves. 

Last yard guy I had I saw at 7/11 buying beer(both of us) and he trimmed my hedges, which I redid.  He said you owe me $75 and I said you owe me $100 for having to redo it. 

1 minute ago, the dude abides said:

As much as I’m tempted to call them dumb rednecks, I get it.  People are hurting for $.

the footage of food banks in SA and Houston, with people lined up for miles, pre-dawn, is heartbreaking.

Yup. It's freaking awful.