• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

I’m from California...Who the hell knew Texas was filled with evil microscopic bugs that were literally invented in the depths of hell. 

Ah, you were talking about bugs. I thought you referring to getting sunburn. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I think I’m supposed to make this comment. “You follow Chad Loder on Twitter”?

I don’t follow the guy, it was the easiest way to get the message here.  Honestly I didn’t even notice the name until you pointed it out.  Given the visible evidence, and absolute absurdity of the protest, I’m pretty comfortable that it’s true that groups like this are responsible for these protests. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Asking? 

Yes, asking.

But sadly, theres the minority ofdipshit people out there who think theyre more special than they are, and believe anything theyre asked to do is unreasonable, such as the tyrannical burden of wearing a mask during a global pandemic that history books will mention 100 years from now.

They need to be told.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Stuff like this will be key to returning to anything resembling normalcy:

https://wamu.org/story/20/04/14/a-covid-19-test-that-gets-results-in-minutes-rolls-out-across-d-c-region/

Honestly, the government should be subsidizing it. The cost of getting this up and running is far, far less than a continued hobbling of everything. 

Throwing a metric crap ton of money at this sort of stuff in late January/early February would have saved so many lives, so many jobs and so much heartache. Our leaders failed us, and horrendously so. An adequate response in a world like ours required a scale and coordination that only the federal government could supply at this time. They sat on their hands. They could have been out in front of this. They weren't. 

They absolutely should subsidize it

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't have Twitter. 

This explains why you don't understand how it works. You don't actually have to follow someone to see their tweets. Here I was thinking you were just being oppositional towards me for the heck of it.  

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This explains why you don't understand how it works. You don't actually have to follow someone to see their tweets. Here I was thinking you were just being oppositional towards me for the heck of it.  

I know you don't actually follow those people. You find these Twitter posts from whatever right wing site you visit, where they are posted so that people can say "look at the dumb thing this lib said."