• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lulz.

Former Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen The Latest Public Figure Released From Prison During Coronavirus Pandemic

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marleycoyne/2020/04/17/former-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-the-latest-public-figure-released-from-prison-during-coronavirus-pandemic/#36ae93bf6a16

Oh, that is really going to piss off Trump.

What in the holy fuck is wrong with this asshole?

The federal government has laid a giant fucking turd when it comes to a response...has repeatedly told states they should be handling these things on their own...and literally yesterday tells the states they will dictate how they come back on line..

And then this fucking asshole goes on twitter and starts telling his mouth breathing supporters to "liberate" themselves from the tyranny of the governors trying to hold their states together

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

The federal government has laid a giant fucking turd when it comes to a response...has repeatedly told states they should be handling these things on their own...and literally yesterday tells the states they will dictate how they come back on line..

And then this fucking asshole goes on twitter and starts telling his mouth breathing supporters to "liberate" themselves from the tyranny of the governors trying to hold their states together

Jesus... this could have some terrible consequences.

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

I just looked at his Tweets from the last 24 hours.

I don't see how anybody can support this jerk. He is a terrible person and an awful leader.

15 minutes ago, red321 said:

His idiot supporters eat this shit up.

mouth breathers indeed.

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Hey, @Chuckster70, I'm not trying attack you here...

but does this influence your assessment of this guy as our President?

I honestly don't understand how a level headed person thinks he's fit for the job.

What are you talking about with regards to the POTUS decisions? I haven't checked this thread out much this week.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Hey, @Chuckster70, I'm not trying attack you here...

but does this influence your assessment of this guy as our President?

I honestly don't understand how a level headed person thinks he's fit for the job.

People aren't really ever going to change their views. We're all set in our ways and we see any other opinion as an attack on our own. I mean really, how many times has someone said "Hey so-and-so, look at this: Do you still feel the same way?" and they're like "oh wow no that's terrible thank you for showing me the light"? I'm guessing never.

And yes, that is a both sides thing.

25 minutes ago, red321 said:

Haha look how mad you libs are he trolled you!