• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

30 minutes ago, red321 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/us/trump-radio-show-rush-limbaugh.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

I must admit...in some respects this would have been pure fucking gold

On a Saturday in early March, Donald J. Trump, clad in a baseball cap, strode into the Situation Room for a meeting with the coronavirus task force. He didn’t stop by the group’s daily meetings often, but he had an idea he was eager to share: He wanted to start a White House talk radio show. At the time, the virus was rapidly spreading across the country, and Mr. Trump would soon announce a ban on European travel. A talk radio show, Mr. Trump excitedly explained, would allow him to quell Americans’ fears and answer their questions about the pandemic directly, according to three White House officials who heard the pitch. There would be no screening, he said, just an open line for people to call and engage one-on-one with the president.

But unfortunately he decided against this...because he didn't want to compete with...Rush Limbaugh

That would have been freaking fantastic. If it had actually been put into practice though they would have started screening calls pretty freaking quickly.

22 minutes ago, red321 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/us/trump-radio-show-rush-limbaugh.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

On a Saturday in early March, Donald J. Trump, clad in a baseball cap, strode into the Situation Room for a meeting with the coronavirus task force. He didn’t stop by the group’s daily meetings often, but he had an idea he was eager to share: He wanted to start a White House talk radio show. At the time, the virus was rapidly spreading across the country, and Mr. Trump would soon announce a ban on European travel. A talk radio show, Mr. Trump excitedly explained, would allow him to quell Americans’ fears and answer their questions about the pandemic directly, according to three White House officials who heard the pitch. There would be no screening, he said, just an open line for people to call and engage one-on-one with the president.

But unfortunately he decided against this...because he didn't want to compete with...Rush Limbaugh

LOL, "no screening."  No way you could call and say you bad orange man. It would be 100% of hi this in Kellyanne in Missouri, Hi Kellyanne from Ohio, oh another Kellyanne, Sarah from Arkansas, etc. and the praises would be infinite. And only one Sean would ever get patched through 

18 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

If that's extreme, I've been having extreme symptoms every flu season.

She's not sure if the drug helped her but she's 100% positive that it gave her the side effects lol. My mom has been on hydroxychloroquine since before the start of the year for RA. It's not some sort of new drug dangerous drug. These libs just can't help themselves.

39 minutes ago, red321 said:

How many callers in would it be that Stuttering John got through?

15 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

She's not sure if the drug helped her but she's 100% positive that it gave her the side effects lol. My mom has been on hydroxychloroquine since before the start of the year for RA. It's not some sort of new drug dangerous drug. These libs just can't help themselves.

My boss has been taking this drug for years due to RA.  It may not be new or dangerous but there can be side effects and reactions vary by person. To be fair I'm sure for Tom, Rita and anyone else taking it for that first time likely deals with some side effects most of which are minor.

31 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You do know that some people have different side effects of medication than others, right? I think you lib derangement syndrome.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

You do know that some people have different side effects of medication than others, right? I think you lib derangement syndrome.

I love that medication is now being politicized.

If it doesn't work right, you must be a libtard.

"iF iT dOeS wOrK yOu MuSt Be A tRuMpEr BoTh SiDeS" 

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes I do. Have you heard of anyone having severe repercussions from hydroxychloriquine? Because I've heard of a few people dying from Covid-19.