mymerlincat

Astros punishments: suspensions, firings, team gets over, everyone is pissed.

4 minutes ago, Drink More Yakult said:

What’s the value of a win in free agency? $9 million or so. The Astros were fined half of a win.

They lost their manager and GM. This is a big loss for them--my Astros fan coworkers are suicidal right now

11 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

They lost their manager and GM. This is a big loss for them--my Astros fan coworkers are suicidal right now

How much of the Astros success was because of the GM and manager and how much was it from cheating?

5 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

People are now talking about Astros getting Bochey.  

People are talking.  Talkin' bout' people.  

Bochey would be a great hire. Great manager. 

Why do these assholes think they need to put out a statement.  Jesus Christ.  Also, lol at them being a “positive light. Yes, the group that coordinates trips to other teams stadiums looking to start shit as basically a principal intention.  Definitely how I would characterize being a “positive light”

as insufferable as Astros and RedSox fans will be about this.  The Doyer fans pretending that “actually we won those World Series” is going to be an extremely strong match. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Why do these assholes think they need to put out a statement.  Jesus Christ.  Also, lol at them being a “positive light. Yes, the group that coordinates trips to other teams stadiums looking to start shit As basically a principal intention.  Definitely how I would characterize being a “positive light”

as insufferable as Astros and RedSox fans will be about this.  The Doyer fans pretending that “actually we won those World Series” is going to be an extremely strong match. 

It would be hilarious if the Dodgers get investigated for cheating too.

Houston, we have a problem.

they still have the players -- but disarray at the front office top and manager level will be a distraction.

how about this ? New Asfros manager - CRAIG BIGGIO.

hometown hero, HOF guy -- instant favorite. 

but, does he want the job ????

3 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I forget who but earlier in the thread someone said they might be investigated for bugging the opposing team's locker room. I think it was @YouthofToday

I haven’t heard that one.  I still want to know what happened with the human trafficking shit.  That all just sort got shhh’d away. 

I truly would like every Astros player from 2017 to present to wake up tomorrow morning and find they are trying to pass a kidney stone. The Red Sox players pass a kidney stone the size of a golf ball.