• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels are interested in Corey Kluber

mmc

1 minute ago, Troll Daddy said:

Angels never had a chance with the names being mentioned here.  Kluber will be packaged with at least one top 100 prospect.

They can afford him, but they’re not in a position to really gut the farm system for a risky pitcher. I’d rather they just sign Keuchel and keep their prospects. And maybe look to make a trade for someone who won’t be as costly or risky.

10 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

People on twitter keep talking about Adell. If Kluber costs Adell (he doesn’t), how much more is Lindor worth? Our whole system plus Fletcher and Canning? 

Yeah, that's ridiculous. I never expected Lindor and am not even sure if he'll be moved. He has another arb year next year.

2 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

If that happens mail that Reddit guy that Mike trout poster lol

No No No No No... i would rather have MadBum and Kuechel all day every day and they would cost about the same.  Bos already said they arent paying it down or giving up a Benetendi in the process so.... i have less than zero interest in him myself. 

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

No No No No No... i would rather have MadBum and Kuechel all day every day and they would cost about the same.  Bos already said they arent paying it down or giving up a Benetendi in the process so.... i have less than zero interest in him myself. 

They are going to have to pay it down or they’re going to be stuck with David Price

Edited by Stradling

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

yeah, good luck with that

2 minutes ago, Declined said:

Glad we're out on kluber. Rengifo is expendable but Sandoval is someone they should keep. If the velocity jump he had is real, then we definitely got something with him. 
I’m definitely hoping for a Keuchel signing. Not sure what his price is, but an extreme groundball pitcher with our infield??

^^^^    We don’t need to trade Sandoval, too much upside....and Keuchel makes a lot of sense, even if we overpay a little...

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I like what I saw in Sandoval and I like what I saw in Thaiss.  I’d trade them both and their 12 years of club control for 2 years of Kluber. 

If were out, its clear the Pads or Dogs came in withj better, so the question becomes would you pay more? Perhaps even Adams or Marsh?  I dont think i would, id save those bullets for the deadline and make a move them for the ace.   Maybe go get a Stroman or something then over doing something now just to do it now.  

1 minute ago, floplag said:

If were out, its clear the Pads or Dogs came in withj better, so the question becomes would you pay more? Perhaps even Adams or Marsh?  I dont think i would, id save those bullets for the deadline and make a move them for the ace.   Maybe go get a Stroman or something then over doing something now just to do it now.  

I like a stroman as a pitcher but I really prefer not to trade away prospects for a rental.