• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels are interested in Corey Kluber

mmc

Just now, Brandon said:

Now I'm really curious to see what Cleveland gets for him. I have a feeling it's going to be a big overpay and we are going to see it and be glad we didn't empty the clip for him.

People on twitter keep talking about Adell. If Kluber costs Adell (he doesn’t), how much more is Lindor worth? Our whole system plus Fletcher and Canning? 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I think signing both of those guys means Simmons will not be extended after this season.

Perhaps, although i hope they do for a couple before ST.  This clus is going to make up for its lack of superstar arms with rock solid defense, hes a large part of that.  Well see where that is in ST but i think maybe they do something then. 

2 minutes ago, ADHB said:

According to Bollinger, Eppler said he likely can’t sign 2 free agents. If he adds two pitchers, one would have to be via trade.

i think thats what he wants to do, but if hes looking at trading for guys that are costing 15-20M he can surely sing one thats in the same range. 
He probably wants to trade for an upgrade, but if the money is comparable it matters not which bucket it comes from.  In fact unless its a clear upgrade, a la Kluber, youre betting of signing the FA and keeping the kids, can always make a trade at the deadline.