• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Major League Baseball Thread

m0nkey

19 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Very worrisome about Sale. He's now at -0.3 WAR (worst in the majors for pitchers) with a 9.00 ERA through three starts. He's got a guaranteed 5/$145M after 2019...crazy.

I hope Sale is healthy and simply sucks because he plays for the Red Sox.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

"Our quality of life has been impacted"

Over a f*cking fence, that's not on your property.

Maybe they should just shoot him, since they're in Chicago after all.

being able to sit in your backyard and see Lake Michigan vs seeing a wood fence? I think that qualifies. Not to mention blocking access to the Lake. 

Just now, Lou said:

being able to sit in your backyard and see Lake Michigan vs seeing a wood fence? I think that qualifies. Not to mention blocking access to the Lake. 

Then they should get a property that is directly in front of the lake.

If the Darvishes want a fence for privacy, have at it. As long as it's on their land.

9 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Then they should get a property that is directly in front of the lake.

If the Darvishes want a fence for privacy, have at it. As long as it's on their land.

you obviously don't know how zoning regulations work.

so if your neighbor put up a fence with sketches of penises facing you, that would be ok?. after all, it's on their property. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

so if your neighbor put up a fence with sketches of penises facing you, that would be ok?. after all, it's on their property. 

MAGA would just buy another house. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

You're right, i'm ignorant on zoning regulations.

And your example sounds like a wildly different concept.

21 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Can someone explain the Ozzie Albies deal from his side? I get that it's 40+ million guaranteed money for a 22 year old, but it seems like he's leaving a lot on the table

It’s being pretty widely called a bad deal for the player. Jeff Passan says he’s hearing from many people in and around baseball calling it the worst contract extension for a player ever. It’s seven years plus two more team options, basically buying out all of his arb years plus three years of FA.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffpassan/status/1116419435244457984