• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Major League Baseball Thread

m0nkey

1 hour ago, Lou said:

M's starter Wade Miley placed on IL 

Leblanc! Get your mediocre lefties right!

And Paxton was always kind of a head case. And oft injured. He'll figure it out though and his numbers will be a bit better I imagine by the end of the season. 

Interesting start to 2019 so far....  Yankee injuries getting a lot of press and keepiing the Red Sox close despite their putrid start.  Rays looking like everything falling into place and they have prospects galore about to come up....  Their pitching stands a chance of getting a lot better and it's already elite.

Houston looks so different when Altuve is Altuve....  He's come around and bam!.  Here comes Houston!!!  Seattle likes to swing and occasionally misses.   Oakland is all over the place and Matt Chapman is awesome.   I'd love to see Simmons and Chapman make an all star game and have everything on the ground be hit to them.  Angels are faking their way through injuries again.... sucks they didn't get to tee off of on Chatwood, they could have easily managed 2 hits off him!! (21 walks maybe).   Rangers have played well for the talent level imo.

AL Central is the division to be in if you like mediocrity.  Indians bats are awful. Twins have a lot of upside and look alternately great and awful at bat to bat and pitch to pitch minus Berrios.  Pideda looks good again after TJS, Polanco has outplayed all their hyped up prospects, and Astudillo is Bartolo Colon, the pitching version....   KC and the CWS seem awful, and I'd be happy with the future if I was a Tiger fan.

Gonna watch the NL the next couple of weeks....   Need to get into so I can fling poop at Dodger fans...  

All in all, the AL has been entertaining so far.

Edited by Inside Pitch

He was on Dan Patrick's show today... He was terrific.  He's maintained his sense of humor and professionalism throughout.  DP suggested he hit a homerun today.... Davis said "why not?"  He even joked about Khris Davis. Said he "thank him for keeping the Davis name a top the HR category."  The interview made me like him as a player and person.  Really didn't have an opinion about him prior to this.