• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Major League Baseball Thread

m0nkey

5 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Look, I just don't think the neighbor has any right to tell them they can't have a fence for privacy in their own backyard because they want to see a body of water (across their neighbors backyard).

Is that really unreasonable? The whole thing is dumb.

like I said, you don't understand zoning laws. stuff like this happens a lot.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

you obviously don't know how zoning regulations work.

so if your neighbor put up a fence with sketches of penises facing you, that would be ok?. after all, it's on their property. 

circumcised or uncircumcised?

29 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Do you think the Mariners are for real? And who is this Vogelbach guy?

No. I do think they are better than everyone assumed they were going to be however. And the team chemistry honestly does look and feel 10000x better. Bunch of players with no expectations placed on them can be dangerous.

I've been a Mariner fan living on the East Coast all of my 36 years of life (well the years in which one can enjoy a sport that is) and they've done nothing but let me down (for the most part) ... so I figure this run will eventually fizzle out, but it sure is enjoyable right now. Houston coming to town this weekend will be a fun test. 

Vogelbach was a man with no position who did nothing but hit in the minors. Was perpetually blocked by Nelson Cruz and then I figured he was screwed with our large amount of slow 1B/DH types (Healy, Bruce, Encarnacion), but then Seager got hurt and it opened an easier path to consistent playing time. He is just making the most of his time it seems and is ridiculously hot right now. Made some swing changes to elevate the ball more in the minors last season and has always had a good eye. He's not nearly as good as the numbers he's been putting up, but by no means do I think he isn't a capable MLB hitter. 

Regarding Seattle, its too early to judge where they are at the moment! Until i see them play better competition than what they have played against, its hard to judge just where they stand. I will give credit where credit is deserved, that line-up is a lot improved and chemistry looks better. Houstan series is a big series for them, after that is Indian, who really don't have the firepower in the line-up and than us.